July KM - warning against active apostates - summary

by dozy 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover

Can someone scan and post the article?

• gumby
    gumby
    The main article deals with the - "exciting" and "thrilling" news of the new WT arrangement (maybe some people should get out more). Nothing new in the article , which has as the sole justification the need no longer to explain "theocratic" terms like "pioneer" , but it does seem that the Awake will be tailored more to non-Christian people.

Are you sure it didn't also discuss the new magazine arrangement? One Watchtower will be for publishers with the study articles included.....and one will be for the public. Not sure when this starts.

Narkster,

As for apostates, the society has used various explanations as to who qualifies as an apostate.

1) any who actively promote anti-watchtower ideas. This is done verbally to others and can include active campaigning

2) any who confess to the elders they no longer believe this is Jehovahs organisation.

3) Joining another church

4) Ones who start their own nutsack shinning buisness

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    mentioning that your child could be talking to paedophiles , DFd ones or even "active apostates" .

I find it interesting that one can find all three of these things at the local Kingdom Hall. The real kicker is that the paedophiles will be enjoying the protection of the elders.

On a side note... just to clarify that the dictionary definition of an "apostate" is anyone who has changed one's religion. Considering how many converts join the WTS, I suspect the KH is infested with very active apostates who are going door to door on a regular basis.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are you sure it didn't also discuss the new magazine arrangement? One Watchtower will be for publishers with the study articles included.....and one will be for the public. Not sure when this starts.

For the sake of any who are not sure when this new Watchtower magazine arrangement starts, they are planning on starting it as of January 2008. January 1 will feature the Showcase edition, while January 15 will be the first Kool-Aid edition with all the doctrine and study articles. This stands unless they decide to push the dates back.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

God bless Danny Haszard

Dan Dan Dan the man he can do it like no one can ! Gooooooo ! Danny

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Stupid a$$holes using their favorite word ""apostate"" again?? I remember several years ago I related something I heard in my travels to one of the elders. He said I must have heard it from "apostates". Dun, da, dun dun!! I was actually amused because I think he expected some kind of panic reaction from me because he uttered this word. Is this supposed to be like the "boogeyman"?

This word has no power over me. I was an apostate when I left the RC church.

LHG

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thank you Jehovah for your loving watchcare!

I was almost duped by those filthy apostate bastards!

I feel much better being duped by your loving organization.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Yes they are dam scared of the inter-net, there is a ton of info on the net that exposes them as the lying scumbags that they are, there is a whole lot of truth on the net

These god play assholes are definitely worried !

Hoping the net brings down that ivory tower that they are living in

• gumby
    gumby

This is from the "Flock books" on how the society see's apostasy.

Apostasy.

Apostasy is a standing away from, a falling away, defec-
    tion, rebellion, abandonment; it involves teaching false
    doctrines, supporting or promoting false religion and its
    holidays or interfaith activities. (Deut. 13:13, 15; Josh.
    22:22, ftn.; Acts 21:21, ftn.; 2 Cor. 6:14, 15, 17, 18;
    2. John 7, 9, 10; Rev. 18:4)

Those with sincere doubts should be helped, dealt with
    mercifully. (Jude 22, 23; w82 9/1 pp. 20-1;w80 8/1
    pp. 21-2)

Apostasy includes action taken against true worship of
    Jehovah or his established order among his dedicated
    people. (Jer. 17:13; 23:15; 28:15, 16; 2 Thess. 2:9, 10)

Persons who deliberately spread (stubbornly hold to and
    speak about) teachings contrary to Bible truth as taught
    by Jehovah's Witnesses are apostates.

If it is learned that a person has taken up association with
    another religious organization, the matter should be inves-
    tigated, and if verified, a committee should be formed.

If it is clearly established that the person has joined
    another religion and intends to remain with it, the

"Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock"

elders would make a brief announcement to the congre-
    gation that such- one has disassociated himself. (w86
    10/15 p. 31 )

Working secularly for a false religious organization could
    put one in a position similar to that of one preaching false
    doctrine. (2 Cor. 6:14-16)

Celebrating a false religious holiday would be similar to
    performing any other act of false worship. (Jer. 7:16-19)

The Bible condemns the following:

Causing divisions and promoting sects.

This would be deliberate action disrupting the unity
    of the congregation or undermining the confidence
    of the brothers in Jehovah's arrangement.

It may involve or lead to apostasy. (Rom. 16:
    17, 18; Titus 3:10, 11 )

Gumby

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WARNING TO THE WATCHTOWER RELIGIOUS RACKET To the best of my knowledge there is only ONE unique Danny Daniel Haszard in cyberspace the Haszard clan is all over the world we go back to medieval old English. The point is any search pages shown here and there are TENS OF THOUSANDS are going to be 98% anti-Watchtower cult pages,as this is my (Danny Haszard) primary mission. These are links made by me in a 5 1/2 year period all pages created individually and loaded up on the net by hand. http://www.google.com/search?q=Danny+Haszard&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLJ GOOGLE SHOWS 31,000 PAGES Theses results are INCOMPLETE and UNDERRATED as the indexing is slow keeping up with me I make dozens more everyday and NETWORK with other apostates ( this is the real scarypart for you Watchtower) I actually promote other colleague links like JWD, Freeminds and Silentlambs, ahead of my own home page dannyhaszard.com Theses pages are on countless different servers and are cached forever as long as the Internet exist as long as civilization continues. We have IMMORTALITY yes the Watchtower lied when they promised me everlasting life,but I will get it anyway! Watchtower I will haunt you from beyond the grave! Good readCan the Truth Survive the Internet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit