Kansas City DC summary

by stillajwexelder 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

"Bachelors, masters no good." -- that's why I got my Doctorate. smile.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Sensational e-mail was also mentioned but under false stories

This is because they're twisted at the wide distribution and embarrasment of the Jim Rayford e-mail that was posted here.

• icyestrm
    icyestrm

Morris came and gave the talks last year at our DC. It was amusing seeing a long line up of people waiting to shake his hand like he is some prophet.

The GB are the false teachers. If the WTS has the truth then why are they so afraid of letting its members think for themselves? I dislike them and plan to walk around with my iPod outside whenever one of them speaks.

I plan to stick the screws into the elders by taking night courses in university and working on Saturdays. That will show how much appreication I have for the GB's control tactics. Oh, I forgot about my family responsibities too. HAHA

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    It was claimed 97% do not get a job in the field they majored in (I SUSPECT THIS STATISTIC) - message - Follow the GB who follow the Christ - dont go to college

That might be true if you only count the people who major in Liberal Arts, or Political Sciences. Somehow, I don't think those who become Doctors or Engineers shovel $h!t for a living.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Yep sounds like the same old talks on how to bring the Borg more slaves and isn't it hypocritical of them to denounce education since when they ever get ill

they run to the local hospital and give a well educated individual bags of money to heal themselves

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS is notorious for quoting sources and not citing where they are. Bad writing technique. What are they hiding?

Blondie ( I wonder too much)

• sir82
    sir82
    Also said many attending DC here are not necessarily following Christ.

How encouraging!

Thank you, Brother Morris! How good of you to personally inspect all 8000+ in attendance, examine their circumstances, peer into their hearts, and then make the judgment that some (many? most?) still aren't doing enough!

Idiots. They can't even throw out anything encouraging when there in person (God knows there's nothing encouraging in any of the "literature").

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Also said many attending DC here are not necessarily following Christ.

Well, we know one for sure! Someone who's put himself in the place of Christ is no follower!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

So, is there any new teaching, light, understanding??

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Just a quick quote from the University of Missouri-Rolla's website...............

Explore UMR ...Missouri's premier technological research university

Jumpstart Your Career

Astronauts, CEO's, writers, teachers, inventors and innovators: for thousands of graduates, UMR has been the springboard to a rewarding career. UMR prides itself on helping students think analytically, incorporate new ideas and push the boundaries of knowledge. As our global workforce becomes evermore technology-driven, UMR graduates are lifelong learners: exceptionally prepared for careers in many fields.

UMR students have a reputation for being successful right after graduation. Over 95% have accepted a position or enrolled in graduate school within three months of graduation. Not only do UMR grads average starting salaries over $51,000 but they are hired by America's finest employers.

I'm sure you can find similar statistics on every reputable university website in America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit