Kansas City DC summary

by stillajwexelder 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Morris is just about the best GB speaker I have ever heard

But the message is still the same old lies, eh?

You're a brave man, stilla!

• XJWNB
    XJWNB

I have been hearing this for a few years now. College is BAD. As soon as the young ones get of age to go to college, they end up leaving the organization for good. They learn the real truth about the organization and what it stands for. Naive to an educated person.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Like regular pioneering is the best thing one can do for themselves...give me a break.

I never liked going from d2d, and in my yrs. in the society, I "vacation" pioneered, "temporary" pioneered, "auxillary" pioneered and was a regular pioneer. The only thing I enjoyed was conducting a Bible study--but I can only count on one hand those that got baptized and I wonder if any of them are still witnesses.

• zack
    zack

Thanks for the review. This year the DC will be held in my home city. I plan to be at the coast and not at the roast.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Talk 7) Superiority of being Taught by Jehovah

Jesus was taught by Jehopvah NOT AT UNIVERSITY

Jesus rode a donkey, NOT A CAR. That doesn't prove donkeys are a superior mode of transportation. This is the type of bullsh1t reasoning that gets them into trouble.

• moshe
    moshe

Jesus was taught by Jehopvah NOT AT UNIVERSITY

Jesus was supposedly born with the knowledge of the universe, for all the rest of us we need to go to college.

I wonder , if those special pioneers who got booted out of Bethe have any medical insurance?

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Can you elaborate on the Saturday 'false teachers' talks. What exactly did they say about the internet?

It is unbelievable how much they are banging on about higher education lately. Makes me sick. Nothing but sheer propaganda and mental manipulation but that is what the GB is all about. Why don't they wake up and sniff the roses. Even in the org hardly anyone is taking this nonsense seriously anymore. JW's flout it regularly and with impunity. Why don't they just face the fact and focus on encouraging JW's attending university to stick together and to view university as a 'field white for the harvesting', much like they encourage high school students to do. What the feck are they so scared of. Morons.

Thanks for posting this.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Can you elaborate on the Saturday 'false teachers' talks. What exactly did they say about the internet?

Speaker - Tom Wyatt Carrolton MO

1 Peter 2 vs 1&2 -Who are they - they are amongst us - apostates. How to avoid 2 John 9-11 - if not published by FDS then suspect. Dont check out internet sites - never listen if they appear on TV

Sensational e-mail was also mentioned but under false stories

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sunday summary will appear shortly -but it was totally predicatble. Having Public Talk in the morning helped -I did not fall asleep!!

• blondie
    blondie

As to education:

Keep beating the slaves, until they obey.

Evidently, a lot of the rank and file are ignoring the "fine" counsel from the GB. Biggest offenders, elders and their families. After all, the WTS can't remove all the elder enmass. Who would collect the money?

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit