MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind
    mind

ESTEE child play READ LUKE 16:1-13 "practical wisdom"

2 Timothy 3:16

thank for your INTELLIGENT REPLIES " more"

• SYN
    SYN

Mind, you could not possibly have chosen a more inappropriate moniker if you tried.

This is an excellent thread, OTOH. Can you respond with FACTS and FIGURES (and past Watchtower literature!) like the posters on this thread did?

• mind
    mind

Can you respond with FACTS and FIGURES (and past Watchtower literature!) like the posters on this thread did?

The fact is the bible. The fact is the bible is interpret by imperfect men. The fact is if you go into the past Watchtower lit. you going to see alot of ppl eating mud. The fact is if you go by the Watchtower comment today and look at it tommrow, it change.

The KEY WORD is change. Yes, it may come slow, it may come hard to some, and some just can't handle the change but the scriptures are being fulfill. Daniel 11:35

And the bible is the only fact, I need. Not the Watchtower, or Awake because a change can come..... it can be gone.

GOD allows for certain things to take place, right or wrong. Who am I to judge his wisdom? 2 Chronicles 18: 19-22 ,Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 2:6-14

The fact is they still have a long way to go. If they reach it, in this system of things they will be PERFECT, then the bible would be wrong. There would not have been a reason for Jesus to come.

Edited by - mind on 24 January 2003 9:3:27

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Please do not feed the trolls!!!!

• SYN
    SYN
    The fact is the bible.

Nope.

The fact is the bible is interpret by imperfect men.

Also, it was written by imperfect men. Bit of a dead give-away, isn't it? And, please get a spell-checker.

The fact is if you go into the past Watchtower lit. you going to see alot of ppl eatingmud.

Same applies to today's literature, only they say that you're not supposed to read the old literature, but back when the old literature was new literature, if you didn't read it, you'd die. So, at the end of the day, you're screwed either way. Welcome to Dubland!

The fact is if you go by the Watchtower comment today and look at it tommrow, it change.

The first correct thing you've said so far in your post! Well done! I'm so proud of YOU!

The KEY WORD is change.

INDEED!

Yes, it may come slow, it may come hard to some, and some just can't handle the change but the scriptures are being fulfill. Daniel 11:35

Awww, and you were doing so well!

And the bible is the only fact, I need

Ahahahahahaha. Oh, oops. Shouldn't mention that name here, might invite more conflict...

Not the Watchtower, or Awake because a change can come..... it can be gone.

Which Bible are you talking about? The NWT? There is clear evidence that parts of the NWT were altered at the bequest of the GB. Doh.

GOD allows for certain things to take place, right or wrong. Who am I to judge his wisdom? 2 Chronicles 18: 19-22 ,Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 2:6-14

Indeed. Also notice how he never visibly intervenes in the affairs of humanity. Once again, a dead giveaway.

The fact is they still have a long way to go. If they reach it, in this system of things they will be PERFECT, then the bible would be wrong. There would not have been a reason for Jesus to come.

Unfortunately, they are still just as bad as they ever were. Sorry, but the Tower isn't getting better. If you monitor their reaction to the up & coming Canadian show (5th Estate) carefully, you will see just how many of Jesus' teachings are really adhered to by these people.

[SYN], (Probably) Sadomasochistic Troll-Feeding Class.

• mind
    mind

Sadomasochistic

Just like I wrote before, when you throw your words in the wind they are carry away. There is no weight to hold them down.

So, do the next best thing, when you are fighting the truth... call them names...

You have to understand... I don't look at you or the GB through human eyes both are IMPERFECT. I do notice the ones that are at least trying.

GIVE LOVE and FORGIVINESS a chance. You can do it. Come on now. Your almost there. Don't feel bad. We all make mistakes. How do you feel now.

We are all flaw individuals and that's the TRUTH.

Edited by - mind on 24 January 2003 12:5:2

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well, the facts are that the WTS has NOT admitted to any mistakes in their policy on this UN fiasco. They are God's Chosen organization and believe they have not done anything wrong according to their letter.

The Watchtower has confirmed that the WTS, as and still is a non governmental organization, officially "associated with (or partnered with) the United Nations Department of Public Information. The reason they gave for this partnership is that they needed access to UN library documents. And they requested to end their association with the UN because the criteria for association had recently changed.

The facts are as confirmed by the UN is that there was no change in the core criteria - support UN charter and disiminate UN information - and that the WTS did not need this particluar "association" to get the library resources.

http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69.

It is also worth noting the article "Their Refuge is a Lie" and another article and the importance of the articles along with the Robert Muller essay .... Please click here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=27169&page=1&site=3#347947

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21916&site=3

The facts are the leadership would disfellowship/or consider a JW diassociated if they partnered with the UN but when it came time to get a library book the WTS leadship itself didn't give a rats a$$ and have yet to take any responsibility for their actions.

The facts are the WTS leadership teaches others who belong or help Satin practice hypocrisy but the facts are here we have the WTS leadership doing the exact same disgusting thing.

• waiting
    waiting

And an observation on the above facts about the WT's secret involvement with the UN is that a local elder and another 50 decade member of the JW's said about this involvement:

"Well, there must be a good explanation. I'll wait on Jehovah."

AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jehovah's going to talk to those jw's personally to explain the WT's involvement with the UN. Rather, those jw's will look to the WTBTS' explanation - and then believe that the WTBTS words came from God Himself.

As if!

waiting

• mind
    mind

waiting And an observation on the above facts about the WT's secret involvement with the UN is that a local elder and another 50 decade member of the JW's said about this involvement:

"Well, there must be a good explanation. I'll wait on Jehovah."

They should say: "Read the bible." Luke 16:1-13. (Practial Wisdom)

The United States, is part of the UN. Just because the US, is a part of the UN.. are you saying:" we should not live in the United States?"

You should not accept tax breaks? How about government programs? How about using the court system?

If, the goverment tell me to help manage a senior citizen program, which is voluntary.... to help love my neighbor. I should say: "NO". Where is the practial wisdom in that.

How about, I see a car accident involving UN personnel... because they are part of the UN, then should I turn my back. Where is the practial wisdom in that?

What if the UN, supplied me with a ship that I can used to brings supplies to ppl that are hungry and in need of medical care. Should I say:" No, and let ppl go hungry and die." Where is the practial wisdom in that?

Did not GOD AlMIGHTY use Cyrus to deliver his ppl from Babylon? GOD showed that he could use whoever he wanted to bring about his will to teach us, to humble us. And here, Cyrus wasn't even a servant, a worshipper of GOD... we have to stop looking at IMPERFECT FLESH and start looking beyond this earthly realm.

• meadow77
    meadow77

Mind said---------> The United States, is part of the UN. Just because the US, is a part of the UN.. are you saying:" we should not live in the United States?"

You should not accept tax breaks? How about government programs? How about using the court system?

If, the goverment tell me to help manage a senior citizen program, which is voluntary.... to help love my neighbor. I should say: "NO". Where is the practial wisdom in that.

How about, I see a car accident involving UN personnel... because they are part of the UN, then should I turn my back. Where is the practial wisdom in that?

What if the UN, supplied me with a ship that I can used to brings supplies to ppl that are hungry and in need of medical care. Should I say:" No, and let ppl go hungry and die." Where is the practial wisdom in that?

Mind-These are all excellent questions and ones you should be asking the WTS. No-one hear declared that the U.N. was the anti-christ. The point here, that I think you have missed, is that the WT made awful comments about the U.N., told it's rank and file members to have nothing to do with them, and then as it turns out were members of the scarlet beast all along. They won't even let their people join the Y.M.C.A. or they could be difellowshipped. Yet, it is ok(hypocrites) for them to engage in behavior that would get anyone else disfellowshiped. Try to remember, it is not about the U.N., it is about the hypocracy and lies.

Edited by - meadow77 on 24 January 2003 15:13:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit