MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lookin
    lookin

The letter posted earlier is NOT from the headquarters. The form of the letter is not correct and the letterhead is not what they use.
    Lastly, they do not sign it that way.

Still active,

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Lookin,

Which letter are you talking about?

• lookin
    lookin

the letter that hawk posted from kents site.
    it is not an official letter from the society in NY

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Lookin,

How long has it been since you left bethel?

Are you sure that is NOT the way the do it now?

Also, the letter says it was via compuserve... ????

Thanks,

- Wannahelp

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

MAC! I remember this article! I read it and was totally disgusted back then because I felt they were trying to bash the Catholic Church again. (little did I know they were also an NGO in a partnership with the UN's DPI.)

Hawk: Thanks for posting the article in full. It brought back my thoughts of back when I first read the bogus article regarding this statement regarding the RCC's "strong views against family planning. "Since the UN takes most of its decisions by consensus," notes IPS, "dissenting voices such as those of the Vatican have derailed negotiations on issues relating to population, contraception, women's rights and reproductive health care."

I remember thinking, "The RCC doesn't have strong views AGAINST family planning. They are only against unnatural forms of family planning." I remember thinking they were trying to incite the "friends" again. And they were. Always trying to say, "LOOK ARMAGEDDON IS ALMOST HERE! THE BEAST IS FINALLY TURNING AGAINST BABYLON!"

Don't you just love it when things like this jump out and bite them in the toosh!

Can't find this particular rag anymore. Might have tossed it. Can you scan it?

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

The Wiz: The way I read it back then when it first came out was that they were saying, "Look! The Beast is already turning on Babylon the Great!"

Which leads to the question now:

"Looks like Babylon the Great is still IN but the Watchtower is OUT! The Beast actually turned on the WTS, which means the WTS IS BABYLON THE GREAT!"

P.S. I don't believe this shit, of course. I'm just viewing it with my Watchtower glasses on, using their interpretations. This could be used with the dubs at our doors too. Wish I still had the rag.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk said:

"p.s. - The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town ....... "

Damn you, man!!! My 5 year old nephew sings this all the time, and every time he does, I cannot get it out of my head for a few days..

Now, it's in my head again..

Thanks <G>...

BTW: EXCELLENT JOB WITH THE UN BROCHURE!!!! Wonder what the spinmeisters in NY will think up next? Remember, they are the one's that are lying, so no matter what they say, as long as it isn't true, we can expose them!!!!

BTW: For all you lurkers out there, until the WTBTS comes clean and confesses, not only are they lying to you R&F members, but they are not repentant, and hence will ALL be judged as such!!!! Do you want to stay associated with your 'mother' whom isn't repentant? After all, remember, they say that children will be judged with their parents... YIPES.. Kinda worrysome, isn't it.........

- Wannahelp

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

to lookin and wannahelp,

you were discussing IF the letter hawk posted is real or not.

1st I dont believe Kent would post a fake unless someone fooled him

2nd I don't see any reason why the content of the letter is NOT the way the WTBTS argues.

Why?

Part of the letter was sent to 3 individual bros in 3 diferent countries. If read them and they state all the same, copied and translated from the letter lookin does not take for real.

But those 3 letters were written on official watchtower branch stationary, and I saw 2 personally.

So the Key Message and even the WORDS are the same, even if the version mailed to the publishers were not that extensive.

What are your credentials, lookin?
    What evidences can you show for us to doubt that letter?

Happy Day!!

• one
    one

"What are the Criteria for NGOs to become associated with DPI?"

Organizations eligible for association with DPI are those which:
    Share the ideals of the UN Charter;
    Operate solely on a not-for-profit basis;
    Have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues and proven ability to reach large or specialized audiences, such as educators, media representatives, policy makers and the business community;
    Have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins, and pamphlets; organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting the cooperation of the media.

• one
    one

10. Members of accredited NGOs shall immediately surrender their United Nations grounds pass, or any other prescribed identification, to the Pass and I.D. Unit of the United Nations Security and Safety Service, for cancellation upon:

expiration of the pass or prescribed identification;

completion of any assignment(s) for which temporary accreditation may have been provided;

suspension or termination of accreditation of the individual NGO member by the Secretariat, or by his/her organization;

the expiration without renewal of accreditation of the NGO to which the individual belongs;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit