Not been here for a while

by fullofdoubtnow 34 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

:)

• delilah
    delilah

Good to see you posting again, Linda. I'm sorry you're not well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hi Linda,

Congrats on making it through the Chemo. I know it is extremely difficult. My aunt went about half way through and had to quit. She lost all her hair also, but it came back in luscious curls. (Her hair was always fine and straight)

Take care.

r.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for checking in with the forum.

Positive thoughts going your way.

• juni
    juni

Dearest Linda,

It was sooooo nice to visit with you at Gabbly this morning. You are a strong woman with a very loving husband. And all of us here are behind you 100%.

I send you a big hug and kiss.

Love, Juni

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks for the update ((((((((((Linda))))))))))

Hoping for the best along with you two, and so many others

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Linda,

Really nice to read your post.

It is uplifting for others and like Dansk, you are a very positive person. This will surely help you in your battles to come. You and Trev are in our thoughts and we know you have the mental strength to fight this disease.

Good luck and good wishes,

(oh, shouldn't say good luck - oh no I'm not a Witto any longer, old habits are hard to break!)

SAB

• NanaR
    NanaR

Linda,

Good to hear from you!!

Take care of yourself.

Hugs,

Ruth

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Linda,

Thanx for the update; we've been concerned. If a day at a time is more than you can muster, then let it be an hour at a time. Please get better! Thanx to you and Trev for thinking of me on Sunday. It meant so much!

Love,

CoCo

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have been looking out for you all the time the past few weeks. It's great to see you posting again. I am sending you lots of kind thoughts from Scotland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit