Not been here for a while

by fullofdoubtnow 34 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've been on here in about a month, though Trev has been posting some days, so I've been able to keep up with everyone's news. Thankyou all so much for the well wishes you keep sending me, they all mean so much.

Apart from my other problems, I've had a really painful back injury for the last few weeks, which has made it impossible for me to sit comfortably at the pc. I''ve really missed coming here, and it's great to be posting again for an hour or so. My back isn't completely better, but I can manage for a while anyway.

I'm feeling very tired, as always, and am completely bald now because of the chemotherapy. As for the chemo, I finished 8 weeks of treatment last week, and it has only been partially successful. The cancer has shrunk, but hasn't gone. I have an appointment with my doctor on June 7th to discuss where we go from here. I will post about how that goes once I've seen him, or Trev will if I'm not up to it. We'd hoped to have some kind of party this summer, and invite people from the board and other friends, but it's difficult to really plan anything just yet, so we'll have to leave it for now. We do hope to go on holiday in the UK sometime this summer, so hopefully we'll get to call on some of you then, but as yet we haven't made any definite arrangements.

Well, that's my news, it's really great to be able to deliver it in person.

love

Linda

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hang in there linda(fullofdoubtnow)!

I hope you feel better!

Take good care,

Nvr

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've been thinking about you and i'm glad you were able to come in and post.

i hope you get some encouraging words from the doc june 7.

hugs

• free2think
    free2think

Hi Linda it's so nice to here from you, you have been in my thoughts a lot recently. I'm so about your back pain on top of everything else, I hope it gets better quickly. I hope your appointment goes well and that you get some good news.

hugs

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

((((((((Love & healing thoughts to Linda)))))))

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hi fullofdoubtnow.....sorry to hear that you aren't feeling a 100%, but glad that you are still able to post with us.

You have all of our well-wishes.

ps, bald women are sexy. Hope you can run faster than your hubby. hehe

• blondie
    blondie

Good to see you here, Linda. No hair...it'll grow back. 2 women I work with have gone through it. I am glad to hear you had some success.

Love, Blondie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Stealth

bald women are sexy. Hope you can run faster than your hubby. hehe

He said that, but no I can't run faster than him lol.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Linda

So glad you were able to "drop in" and let us know how things are with you. You are both in my thoughts.

BB

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Linda))) Great to 'see' you again!

I hope your back is as near 100% as it can get very quickly, and that the doc will find something to sort the cancer out too - try and keep positive, the cancer has shrunk, that's one victory in your battle, you can go into the next round with that victory under your belt. Be strong

Keeping you and Trev in my thoughts and prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit