If Bush Used Nuclear Weapons On Iran Should He Be Tried As A War Criminal?

by frankiespeakin 119 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Sorry Dave your thoughts on this administration are purely opinion, how does that feel? If you don't think it's purely opinion, then prove it's not.

I'm waiting..........

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave
    how does that feel? - NotaNess

Hey NotaNess,

I'm feeling fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you are feeling well, too.

Dave

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure if he would be considered a war criminal but he gets an A+ for being an idiot.

Rub a Dub

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Just imagine Qom at 10,000 Kelvin.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Jaguarbass, give factual evidence of any stitch of evidence that Bush lied about the war. You will only come up with concocted mis-truths, and stories and alegations. That's all the left wing kool-aide drinkers can come up with. If it was there, the lies would be in the major spotlight. It's all just hate and mud slinging.

Notaness where you just born or did you just fall off the pumpkin wagon.

Bush said there were weapons of mass destruction, Sadam and the united nations said there were none. To date Bush has found none.

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/07/22_lies.html

Maybe you just stumbled out of the hall and onto the computer. There is this thing called google I would suggest starting there. Also right above this sentence in Blue there is a link that will get you started on your journey.

If you decide to go down this road. Do not be alamed when you hear a tremendous explosion. It will be the sound of your head coming out of your rectum.

• exjwlover
    exjwlover

get over it you Bush haters...

• JH
    JH

The next time somone detonates a nuclear bomb, it will be rocket day.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

exjwlover....I'm over the Bush bashing for the sake of Bush bashing myself, but I have to ask you...of all the topics on this forum since you joined in 2005, and the scores of previous Bush bashing threads, what prompted you to respond to this as your first post?

Post 1 of 1
    since 05-Nov-04

And BTW WELCOME, I hope your next post comes before Guiliani gets sworn in.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Welcome Exjwlover!

That's the longest I've seen someone lurk before posting.

Glad you're here.

Hopefully you'll forgive me for not being a huge fan of Bush.

Just for the record I was more than happy to support him when he went after Afghanistan's government/Taliban for not turning over Bin Laden. It was that whole Iraq has WMD and they

are in colusion with Bin Laden/Al Qaida nonsense that gave me a sour taste in my mouth.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bush using nuclear to deter nuclear is funny/ironic. Kind of like my dad beating the shit out of me to keep me from wrestling w my brother. The usa has a proud history of using nuclear weapons. No biggy.

S

Ps, id he wins, he's a hero. If he loses, he's a criminal. It's always like that. Americans hate losers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit