If Bush Used Nuclear Weapons On Iran Should He Be Tried As A War Criminal?

by frankiespeakin 119 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

NEJ,

And you spread human rights and freedoms by nuking Iran? Interesting

What's the death of a measly few million, backwards (murdering)Iranians, and a possible nuclear holocaust, in comparison with bringing democracy and US styled freedom to thier country.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hello again, I see Frank is still spreading his manure instead of dealing with the logic I have presented and refuting it. That is why I will no longer adress his questions when he doesn't answer mine. He simply takes long winded atricles written by folks who like to take advantage of Bushes inability to defend himself. During WWII you would have been thrown in jail for that. It's just another example of how, your country has bent over backwards to keep everyone happy and get abused for it.

Yes Jourles that is what I meant. Glad you decided not to play word games with me. Now I have a question for you. What the hell do you think Uranium Enrichment is for?! So the Iranians can power there Christmas lights? I'll repeat this for the 4000th time, Iran has openly stated that they wish to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP! I know your'e concerned that they have a right to have their wepaons to kill us, but don't you think your'e going a little too far here in your defense of the enemies rights. I might also mention that the Russians have been assisting Iran in developing this tecnology and if you beleive for one second that the Russsians or the Iranians have good intentions towards the US you are in dreamland. Yes the Russians have now ceased helping but only because of international pressure through sanctions which you seem to disagree with.

Hell you know what Hitler had rights too. How dare we tried to stop him from taking over the world. Get real dude!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ty,

Hello again, I see Frank is still spreading his manure instead of dealing with the logicI have presented

What logic?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

You see Frank, That's just what I mean. What logic? There's no point in continuing. I would have more sucess convincing a Jehovah's witness to become a Bhudist. Did you not read the good news about the war yesterday. They rescued 42 people from an Al Qaeda training camp, with signs of torture and broken bones. Did you read todays news. For the first time in decades, the US is having talks with Iran about helping to make Iraq more stable.

That sounds like progress Frank! How come you don't show those atricles. They are very recent. It sounds like the US is trying to help. Why don't you show those articles. You'll call it propaganda, won't you. I don't know if you notice but everything I write Comes from my memory. I don't provide articles because I read them and make my own assesments and comment on them. The witnesses feed info that they expect everyone to swallow and I don't just swallow my freind. I think you have swallowed the whole thing just a different pile of crap.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ty,

You call this logic?

I don't know Frank. Should Harry Truman be tried as a war criminal for ending the second world war. Should he be tried for making Japan, Germany, Italy and Russia better countreis to live in for the betterment of humankind in it's totality.

It's a little late to trial HT don't you think? And what this nonsense about making these better countries, the US faught a war the US was the winner. And how did the US make Russia a better country? and what does this have to do with the subject of this thread so that I should feel the need to address it or refute it?

Should Bush be tried if he used this as a last resort to stop a radical movement that cares not for human life or rights and save the free world at large.

O please! Now you trying to tell me Bush might have to nuke Iran in a first strike for the good of the so called "free world" give me a break, such logic needs no refuting, I will just let you make these statement and let other people read them and decide whether they have any merit.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ty,

They rescued 42 people from an Al Qaeda training camp, with signs of torture and broken bones. Did you read todays news. For the first time in decades, the US is having talks with Iran about helping to make Iraq more stable.

That sounds like progress Frank! How come you don't show those atricles. They are very recent. It sounds like the US is trying to help. Why don't you show those articles.

If you feel they are revelent then you bring them to the discussion.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    What the hell do you think Uranium Enrichment is for?!

Umm, what exactly fuels nuclear power plants again? Hint: It's very warm and radioactive. It is well known(publically) that Iran will be running low on oil reserves in the very near future. Unless they can figure out a way to burn sand and make electricity, nuclear is the easiest alternative.

I'll repeat this for the 4000th time, Iran has openly stated that they wish to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP!

And if you didn't catch it 4k times before, Iran has explained that they wish to see the government/state of Israel wiped off the political map. As in redrawing the lines. There is a difference here. It's just that the media has taken a lost in translation moment and run with it. What better way to stir up emotions by insinuating that one country wishes to see another country blown to bits by a nuke. Iran has never said such a thing. It was the event of the creation of the Israeli state that they are upset about -- as is also supported by many other Arab countries, not just Iran.

I know your'e concerned that they have a right to have their wepaons to kill us, but don't you think your'e going a little too far here in your defense of the enemies rights.

I'm not talking about weapons. I was talking about nuclear power generation. Here again - a huge difference. I didn't give these countries their "rights." It was the world community in general that forged a treaty stating that any nation could develop nuclear technology for civilian use. According to this treaty, even the USA is supposed to be helping Iran. Since they care not to, the USA might as well back out of the NPT.

I might also mention that the Russians have been assisting Iran in developing this tecnology and if you beleive for one second that the Russsians or the Iranians have good intentions towards the US you are in dreamland.

Well, there you go. At least one NPT signatory nation has helped Iran develop nuclear technology. And how exactly do you know what the intentions are of the Russians? I'm very curious to know where this development came from. That's not dreamland, that is called reading whatever news sources are available to me. Now you have me very curious about the Russians. Are you sure you're not dreaming this up?

Hell you know what Hitler had rights too. How dare we tried to stop him from taking over the world. Get real dude!

Wow, how many flaws are you gonna throw my way? Could you please make a quick comparison of Iran to Hitler for me and show which items line up? I'll start you off -- Hitler was taking over Europe by force. Iran is taking over, uh, umm, damn it. I forgot who it is they are killing and occupying. Care to help me out here?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Ty,

You call this logic?

I don't know Frank. Should Harry Truman be tried as a war criminal for ending the second world war. Should he be tried for making Japan, Germany, Italy and Russia better countreis to live in for the betterment of humankind in it's totality.

It's a little late to trial HT don't you think? And what this nonsense about making these better countries, the US faught a war the US was the winner. And how did the US make Russia a better country? and what does this have to do with the subject of this thread so that I should feel the need to address it or refute it?

Ok Frank. First of all you're being evasive. Asking if Harry Truman should be tried is very relevant. You are a guy that likes to play with words. It seems you like to post articles of mock trials for your own president just like what this thread is about. He hasn't used a nuke, So why are you putting him on trial? If you can use what if's, why can't I. You are trying to bait people! So thats what it has to do with this thread. Yet you still don't answer the question and expect me to answer yours!

Is Russia a better place to live. Well I don't know Frank, I wrote a report on Joseph Varsarionovitch Jugashvli ( Stalin) and it seems he murdered not only his own Generals but 10 million of his own countrymen. Do you think Russia would turn into a softy if they won the war. At least they have made moves in the right direction.

Do you agree or disagree, on whether countries such as Germany or japan or Italy is a better place to live now that they have changed there systems of government as a direct result of the war ending? If you answer the question truthfully you will have to admit that putting a man on trial for a lesser evil to make the world a better place is pure nonsense. I don't blame you for not answering and you know its a very relevant question

Should Bush be tried if he used this as a last resort to stop a radical movement that cares not for human life or rights and save the free world at large.

O please! Now you trying to tell me Bush might have to nuke Iran in a first strike for the good of the so called "free world" give me a break, such logic needs no refuting, I will just let you make these statement and let other people read them and decide whether they have any merit.

Ok Frank, You obviously don't see the dangers of a radical theocracy that has the wealth and mindset to cause great destructtion on the earth. Your trust in Irans' responsibility to the rest of humanity is admirable. Have you not been reading all the comments on the radical Islamist mindset. Do you make any suggestions besides making sure all their criminals get treated decently. As I have mentioned before and you like to sensationalize on. It would only be a last resort to save the rest of humanity as Harry Truman did. That is why I bring up History because I don't think anyone rational would try Harry Truman if he were alive. If they did it first it would be too late and the tide of the world leadership would throw the world into the dark ages if anyone survived.

Do you know why you have FREEDOM today Frank. Because of the events of history which you refuse to look at.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ty,

Do you know why you have FREEDOM today Frank. Because of the events of history which you refuse to look at.

Freedom? You mean the word used as a clichés? or something bigger in meaning?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Umm, what exactly fuels nuclear power plants again? Hint: It's very warm and radioactive. It is well known(publically) that Iran will be running low on oil reserves in the very near future. Unless they can figure out a way to burn sand and make electricity, nuclear is the easiest alternative.

No kidding! Now comes the part where you have to use your head. What else is it used for? Come on now, think. I know you can do it!

And if you didn't catch it 4k times before, Iran has explained that they wish to see the government/state of Israel wiped off the political map. As in redrawing the lines. There is a difference here. It's just that the media has taken a lost in translation moment and run with it. What better way to stir up emotions by insinuating that one country wishes to see another country blown to bits by a nuke. Iran has never said such a thing. It was the event of the creation of the Israeli state that they are upset about -- as is also supported by many other Arab countries, not just Ir

Oh ya right! and you beleive that I guess, after they formed an international inquiry inviting deniers of the holocaust to mock the world. Your a nice guy. In your own country they'd be thrown in jail for talk like that. I guess it was just lost in translation again huh! Your translation!

I'm not talking about weapons. I was talking about nuclear power generation. Here again - a huge difference. I didn't give these countries their "rights." It was the world community in general that forged a treaty stating that any nation could develop nuclear technology for civilian use. According to this treaty, even the USA is supposed to be helping Iran. Since they care not to, the USA might as well back out of the NPT.

Good job. Nice to see you are so concerned about the rights of the Iranian government while they are helping destabilize Iraq and providing them weapons while they are still practising beheadings and stonings in the streets. Hey I got an idea. Why don't we ratify that treaty,to say,maybe exclude lawless coutries that want to kill us. Oh no that wouldn't be right eh?

ll, there you go. At least one NPT signatory nation has helped Iran develop nuclear technology. And how exactly do you know what the intentions are of the Russians? I'm very curious to know where this development came from. That's not dreamland, that is called reading whatever news sources are available to me. Now you have me very curious about the Russians. Are you sure you're not dreaming thi

How do I know the intentions of the Russians. Well, if youv'e been reading my post you will see that the Russians have sold Hugo Chavez a shitload of weapons. They did not protest agaisnt Korea, when they detonated their A bomb because they were the ones responsible for helping them build it just as they are doing with Iran. They have the knowhow for this.

Wow, how many flaws are you gonna throw my way? Could you please make a quick comparison of Iran to Hitler for me and show which items line up? I'll start you off -- Hitler was taking over Europe by force. Iran is taking over, uh, umm, damn it. I forgot who it is they are killing and occupying. Care to help me out here? Sure, I'll help you out. As I mentioned before Neville Chamberlain did not see the intentions of Hitler and signed a non agression pact decaring it " Peace in out Time" The mistake made was you do not negotiate with dictators. It is the blind Neville Chamberlains of the world that can not see and the Chruchills that do.Arewe gonna wait till they do get the bomb. Is there track record of human rights abuses not goood enough for you. Or there open declaration to wipe Israel off the map which you liken to some kind translation mistake. How much info do you want before you see a threat. You and Frank are so concerned with words,that the gut message which should be getting into your head is getting lost in translation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit