If Bush Used Nuclear Weapons On Iran Should He Be Tried As A War Criminal?

by frankiespeakin 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hi again, Now what what doin Frank? It's easy for Tenet who had a superb career to sluff things off on the President, now that there is an unpopular war. Its Bush" hunting season" and he makes a good target for the direction of negative comments, because he doesn't speak well to defend himself.

Are you forgetting that it was The words " Slam Dunk" that Tenet used to inform the president of the situation in Iraq regarding wmd. It was him that was in charge of intelligence at the time that gave the President that info.

Now he will forever be remembered for those words rather than the better part of his career which is pissing him off, so he redirects the heat elsewhere. Remembered for those words, except by people like you.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Good news today Frank. The Sunni were attacked by Al Qaeda and they fought them tooth and nail and even called the Americans for help in the battle. The leader of that insurection was killed.

The Sunni's consider Alqeda a far worse enemy than the states and far more dangerous. The Americans beleive they can get at least 80 % of the warring factions to work together. It's that 20% that are causing the problems. Plans are underway for the most amazing American Embassy of the 21st century in Iraq. Peace is coming whether you like it or not. Or maybe you think Al Qaeda should be left to take over in Iraq as they tried to do in Somalia but were pushed back.

Imagine how they could threaten the world with all that oil wealth. Your right Frank, Its time to get out and let them take over the world. You would look good in one of those long sheeted oufits and a turban. I just know it.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/lebanese-troops-storm-islamic-militants/20070520164909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001 Here's some more good news Frank. In Lebanon the people are statring to defend themselves against Islamic radicals inspired by Alqeda. There is hope.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/06/01/somalia.strike/index.html?eref=rss_topstories Hey Frank! Look more good news. This is todays headlines. Looks like there not targeting civilians. I know this might upset you a bit. Those poor guys from Al Qaeda are taking lots of hits. This time in Somalia.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I pity all the patriotic fools, who give themselves over to be used by corrupt leaders, and who beleive all this nationalistic bullshit. For those that march in step to the beat of world leaders with thier heads held high beleiveing they are fighting for freedom, think and "question authority".

• frankiespeakin
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Tyrone,

The Sunni's consider Alqeda a far worse enemy than the states and far more dangerous. The Americans beleive they can get at least 80 % of the warring factions to work together. It's that 20% that are causing the problems. Plans are underway for the most amazing American Embassy of the 21st century in Iraq. Peace is coming whether you like it or not. Or maybe you think Al Qaeda should be left to take over in Iraq as they tried to do in Somalia but were pushed back.

Yes, and the Sunni Leader made it very clear yesterday that while they are prepared to do what the US forces have been unable to do without their help, that is to clear Al Qaeda from their streets, they served notice that they would turn on the US forces and give them the same treatment if they did not leave Iraq promptly following this.

Whatever the US and Coaltion forces might pretend, they are viewed as a dispensable invading force, even by those who are presently using them as a means of gaining a foothold on a post-invation Iraq.

Tyrone, if you do not mind me saying, you seem to have a very simplistic view of what is actually a very complex military, social, and religious hornets nest that the invading force has stirred up.

HS

• brinjen
    brinjen

This one always gives me shivers when I see the ending....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cACD5nVc8

I can't help but wondering, how is that boy doing now, is he still alive? What's his neighbourhood like now?

• frankiespeakin
  • Who are you?
    Who are you?

Frankie....I see that after your weekend of enlightenment, you are back to ripping the military of the US.

Now most nine year olds in the US know that the military doesn't just decide to go into a foreign country.

A nine year old also understands that it is the policy makers that decide (in this case GWB with the approval of Congress) to send the military into war.

So why would a 54 year old man continually rip on the military as if they are an independent entity that decided to go into Iraq?

For the 32nd time General Shinseki when approached by Rumsfeld said we would need 450,000 troops AFTER we reached Baghdad. Rumsfeld fired Shinseki and decided that 150,000 would be enough.

....and you have the audacity to call another poster a fool?

Who is the fool....a 54 year old grown man who doesn't understand that the military does not set policy.....or anyone who doesn't agree with your black and white, completely hysterical, anti-American rants?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit