Isn't God Awesome?

by Perry 450 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trevor
    trevor

Vinny - I find your posts entertaining and amusing but unfortunately not educational. I do detect a sense of need in you. A need to be understood, noticed, loved, admired and a desperation for attention at any price.

Perhaps you might take time to consider Little Toe's modest posts. He is a seeker of truth. His mission is not to defend or refute but to arrive at the correct understanding of the universe that we inhabit.

In any case I am glad the thought police did not stop this thread as it has been packed with uncontroled emotional outbursts, contradiction, argument and comedy.

Ever thought of chairing a chat show?

• SpawnofNvr
    SpawnofNvr

If he exists he's messing with us.

• AlanF
    AlanF

SpawnofNvr said:

: If he exists he's messing with us.

"As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport" -- Shakespeare in King Lear

AlanF

• SpawnofNvr
    SpawnofNvr

SpawnofNvr said:

: If he exists he's messing with us.

"As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport" -- Shakespeare in King Lear

AlanF

Dude, that's deep.

• free2think
    free2think
    Dude, that's deep.

LOL. Thank you SpawnofNvr, you rock.

• SpawnofNvr
    SpawnofNvr
    LOL. Thank you SpawnofNvr, you rock.

I know. Just kidding.

• free2think
    free2think
    I know. Just kidding.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

fifi

There are no aquatic mammals whose intelligences can compare to Vinny's. I don't think we an even find a vertebrate to compare it to. Photoplankton? Whoops... no, a contingent just underwent rapid evolution in order to be able to vocally complain about that comparison...

However, I don't think he's a big enough fool to post on this thread again. He's no longer getting the validation he does it for and the dissonance must be really uncomfy.

Let's face it people. jokes aside it is unlikely he is as sure as he sounds; the desperation in his posts is quite tangible. It is almost as if he believes if he says he's right enough times all those nasty doubts can go away. Most of can remember those occasions where we just kept up tihe bland on-message bullshit in the face of information we couldn't handle. Vinny's no better or worse than many of us were.

Get better, eh Vinny?

• poppers
    poppers

From Abaddon: "However, I don't think he's a big enough fool to post on this thread again." ........... You've got to be kidding! He won't be able to resist with that comment poking at him. This is what he lives for. He doesn't mind appearing as a fool to others as long as he can keep convincing himself of his own beliefs. Debating with aethists is what defines his identity - he wants to remain The Great Spanker at all cost.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ringo:
    I read that story when I was a similar age. It follows a similar premise, especially with the last sentence of the book, as I recall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit