Isn't God Awesome?

by Perry 450 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Vinny BWAHAHAHAHAH,

The great and powerful hilary who dismantles all my arguments with one sentence. (He did say this too). Believe it or not.

Yes, I have punched holes in your verbose ramblings with one easy sentence as does Terry in the thread which you quoted.

The basis of all your arguments fall into one declaration noted thus:

God has always been, because the Bible says so and that which contradicts the Bible in any way cannot be correct.

This is the nonsense spouted by fundie nit-wits all over the world, and though you view yourself as different you are just another, and frankly lower grade apologist who is littering the Board with the usual logical fallacy, the usual lack of critical thinking skills, and the usual methodology or argumentation, that is, starting from a conclusion and bending every fact and philosophy to fit your little world-view. This makes it both uneccessary and pointless to even debate with you. You have shot yourself in the foot to often to be taken seriously.

You have been debated into a corner over Einsteins 'religious' background. You have failed to prove your assertion that 'God has always been'. You have been unable to deal with the moral issues that are demanded by your belief in BWAHAHAHAH . What have you actually achieved?

However much you make yourself feel better by declaring victory in a debate whose parameters you have not even understood, the fact is that readers can see that, like Perry, you are lost in religious space.

Now, go away and come back when you have something of note to debate. You are 'lightweight' and I am certainly wasting no time cleaning up your logical gaffes and theological feces when others are prepared to do so.

HS

• fifi40
    fifi40

Three cheers for Hilary....................

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I especially liked the part where Vinny said:

******I always like it when atheists lose so badly that all they can do is bring up bwahahah while COMPLETELY AVOIDING THE ARGUMENTS SITTING IN THEIR LAP.

And he's has ignored all the counter arguments I've offered. I've seen several other people bring up well thought up challenges to his assertions but he's COMPLETELY AVOIDING THOSE ARGUMENTS SITTING ON HIS LAP.

At some point the mods are going to realize that he's only interested in a flame war and he will BWAHAHAHA his way to a ban.

• Odrade
    Odrade

:::At some point the mods are going to realize that he's only interested in a flame war and he will BWAHAHAHA his way to a ban.:::

I agree, I wonder why he's still here? I also notice how he answers "in order" only when he thinks he has an easy target, but the real debaters (of whom I have never claimed to be one,) he completely skips over, or simply put up line after tedious line of insults and provocation, without ever addressing the points of debate with logic and reason.

Vinny, in case you missed it, Posting Guidelines:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    5. Spamming -Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.

I wonder how much red there would be in Vinny's posts if a mod decides to edit out all the name calling and personal insults? Who cares if it's "not Christian," I have rarely seen a ruder, nastier person on these forums.

• looseend
    looseend

Vinny, I don't know what Intelligent men you talk to or read about but most don't agree with you on intelligent design. The majority of the science world agrees that evolution is a fact not a theory.

You argued my point of "how can god make it just happen" with a dumb argument. You said I am sure that GOD who created everything has the ability to keep the sun from blowing up. You also mentioned jesus feeding thousands. Question, were you there for that? AH that's right you read it, nevermind i thought you had "PROOF". I forgot you read it. You know I think I read the same exact thing. SO WHAT.

You have faith, not proof.

You are boring and this is getting old.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Vinny has no interest in discussing anything outside what the Bible peddles as fact, he is just here to preach his nonsense. Like most fundie nit-wits he is either preaching or he is asleep.

HS

• looseend
    looseend

I realize that's all he is about. It isn't nessesary to speak logically when talking about god.

• Vinny
    Vinny

TROUNCE TIME AGAIN

There is just no way that it is even remotely possible that ALL of those marvelous features coming together at one time is due to a series of random, evolutionary, unguided chances. When I look at an incredible startlit sky, in my mind there is not a chance that these all happened to be formed by a similar series of just aimless, arbitrary, haphazard, hit-or-miss events; a rolling of the dice if you will. They are extremely organized. They have clearly been PUT there and brought into motion by SOMEBODY.

Folks, this is one reason why the internet is so coooool, everything that is being said, is in PRINT. Just reading what our little atheists have to say is LAUGHABLE here. I feel sorry for them. Seriously. Poor little atheists. They are completely stuck in mud with their beliefs.

I have asked our little atheists to explain just how "DEAD MATTER" turns into "LIVING THINGS". Now read the thread, all of it folks. A lot of comments have been posted. After all of these written posts, THIS IS ALL that the little atheists could come up with in answer to how dead matter turns into living things:

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

vinny shut up... your crap about dead matter turning to living things means about as much to me as you explanation of where the hell god came from????!!!!??!!

whats your answer?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAD NEWS FOR VINNY!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vinny cannot explain how god started without stating that he was also dead matter that became living thing....

bwahahahahahaha

the infamous one

• Vinny
    Vinny

Undecided says:..."If God really made everything why is there so much that causes suffering, if he is such a good God? Earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, lightning, hurricanes, so many sicknesses for animals, humans and plant life caused by created viruses, bacteria, parasites etc.???? Everything is not so beautiful on this earth. Old age isn't so much fun either." Ken P.

In support of this, James Chapter 1:2-4 tells the reader, "to consider it all joy when you meet with various trials, knowing that this tested quality of your faith works out endurance. But let endurance have its work complete, that YOU may be complete and sound in all respects, not lacking in anything."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit