BFD

Isn't Nvr awesome?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Isn't Nvr awesome?

Thanks BFD! I needed that!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Vinny, you're about the funniest Fundy I've yet seen come on this board. Like I said: Do keep it up. You're about the best thing to come along to convince people to avoid Fundamentalism I've ever seen. You're even funnier than the dumbest, most arrogant JW apologists ever to grace this board. You probably should have stuck with JWism.

AlanF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You probably should have stuck with JWism.

AlanF

Wow! That's harsh AlanF!

And I love it!

• looseend
    looseend

Vinny,

You forgot about me. I am wondering where my humble response is.

I still find it funny. You insist it is impossible that the universe couldn'thave come from nothing, but it is ok for god too. AH, or just maybe humans don't know either or, plan and simple, but don't argue one illogical thing against another. If someone came out tomorrow and said that they knew where the universe started exactly you would still find a way to say it was the hand of god. Science as a whole realizes that they don't know everything, that is why humans study. There is something humble about that. All religion does is adapt beliefs around new scientific findings and say as the JW's do "the light is getting brighter". Throughout history religion has scurried to change teachings to adapt. Remember Galileo was almost executed for suggesting that the earth revoled around the sun, then what happened.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Why does god have to be one person? Why does god have to be male? Why does god have to be so far removed from man? Why is god so angry? Why does god require a religion that is founded in judgement? Is there even a God, as defined in Christianity?

All these answers and more, coming to a death near you!

• BFD
    BFD

People, stop searching for god outside. "God" or whatever lives collectively in our hearts. We are all a part of god, atheist or not. The power comes from within us all. Embrace life, enjoy the splendor of mere existence! Listen to the quite it speaks volumes.

BFD- who thinks he'll have another beer Um, make that two, please

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

People, stop searching for god outside. "God" or whatever lives collectively in our hearts. We are all a part of god, atheist or not. The power comes from within us all. Embrace life, enjoy the splendor of mere existence! Listen to the quite it speaks volumes.

BFD- who thinks he'll have another beer Um, make that two, please

Dude, BFD! You sound like James Thomas when you drink. Have another. I'm gonna go get three as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit