Are you: Disfellowshipped; Disassociated; Irregular: Memorial Attender: N

by mtsgrad 53 Replies latest jw friends

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Third generation, inactive at 22, disassociated for military service at 27.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

fader. but i hate them. i keep meaning to da out of spite, but i'm busy.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Born in and raised JW, baptized 13 or 14 years old, age 18 walked away never looked back, havn't been to a KH in over 24 years!!!

Life is good!!

nj

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

QUITER ~ Cold Turkey August of 2004.

Woke the hell up!!! Don't plan on ever going to sleep again in that way!

Wooo Hooo!!! Life is GOOOOOD!!

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Baptized, inactive for 1 year. Not sure if I will ever go back. Entire family are witnesses. Hard to DA because of that.

• besty
    besty

hey Simon is it possible to get these categories added to everybody's visible profile as an option? (mind you it amuses me how many posters live in Azerbaijan and Afgahnistan - wou;dn't want to lose the country option)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Raised in the "troof", auxillary pioneered several times, father ex-elder. Inactive from about 6 months ago, quit going to meetings after the memorial, haven't missed them at all! Don't plan on being one of those that attends the memorial once a year either (why do people do that??!!). Jury's still out on whether me and Besty will be disfellowshipped for telling our nearest and dearest that the organisation is not necessary for salvation.... Have been labelled an apostate by one friend so far and I didn't even mention the UN or the recent child abuse settlements!! If we have the pleasure of being invited to a JC we'll probably DF the Borg for conduct unbecoming a Christian..... In one sense, feeling a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders but not enjoying the consequences of friends and family - looking forward to the future though.

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

Never been a witness, but my roommate is.

• dobbie
    dobbie

d'ad back in November, where's the time gone?! Hubby is fading, probably have to stay that way cos of family. I tried but got fed up being hassled by them so d'ad , strangely enough they all leave hubby alone!Hubby has blood family in it though and i don't so it makes a big difference.

• BFD
    BFD

Disfellowshipped in 1976. Woke up in 2006 thanks to JWD and the internet.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit