Are you: Disfellowshipped; Disassociated; Irregular: Memorial Attender: N

by mtsgrad 53 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm a fader. I know now that I will never go back. Every experience with those people reafirms it in my mind: failed prophesies+++, newly discovered plastic smile masks they wear that never include their eyes, Pharisee-ism, cult/sect, etc...

Fader/non-attender along with my 3 teenagers.

1/2 of family in the lie, so that makes it really hard to DA, which I really want to do badly with a really nasty letter for them abandoning us in critical times of our lives. Now I realise they can't give what they don't have.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sweetpea,

I know the Bible doesn't say anything about the necessity of being joined at the hip to an organization of any kind, but how would you argue the scripture that says something along the lines of I will appoint him over all my belongings. That is referring to the FDS in the Bible but not NY. I know membership is not necessary for salvation, it's just that scripture that has me a little worried. I'm still dealing with departure issues.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

no to everything

except to non attender

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am curious who visits. Are you:

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender
    • Fader
    • Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc)
    • Never been a witness (lucky you!)

I am no different than any other person in the world other than accepting Jesus as my God and my Lord.

That should give you an idea of how the Watchtower Society's loyal followers view me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit