Are you: Disfellowshipped; Disassociated; Irregular: Memorial Attender: N

by mtsgrad 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

"Raised in the troof"

Baptized at 18 or 19,, Not sure as I quickly forgot my baptism date. Ask my brother though,, we were baptized on the same day, same place.

Ministerial Servant at about 20 or 21 years of age. Was deleted from MS about 1 year later for hosting and buying alcohol for a party.

auxiliary pioneered a couple of times.

Currently an inactive j-dub, married to an active j-dub(though she seems to be fading as of recent)

4.12.2007 my family branded me as an apostate. Shunning commenced after that, but some contact has already resumed.

The jury is still out on how I will be treated by my j-dub family and friends, and it's entirely possible for a judicial committee to be formed.

Summary: I'm inactive but considered to be apostate by my family.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Are you:

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular 1996 - 1999
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender Stopped dead after my JW mom died needing a blood transfusion
    • Fader Grown kids & 1/2 of family are JW's...all currently shun me
    • Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc)
    • Never been a witness (lucky you!)
  • VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

DF'd thank you very much. It took the extra shove for me to wake up to the possibility that the great GB were WRONG....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Technically I'm inactive since I haven't turned in a service report since May 2005 nor went out since June 2005 (I never bothered to turn in that report). I haven't been to a meeting since the Crapmorial 2005; the time before, it was Dec 2004 (that meeting got cut short for a heat malfunction).

• free2think
    free2think

I'm a Fader. My family are still in so for the sake of them not shunning me I'm trying to stay under the radar.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi mtsgrad, and welcome to the board

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender
    • Fader
    • Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc)
    • Never been a witness (lucky you!)
  • free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board mtsgrad, sorry I forgot to say it before.

• seek2find
    seek2find

3Rd generation. Inactive. Regular meeting attender. seek2find

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Actually, I took the initiative and literally
    disfellowshiped the Watchtower Society accord-
    ing to their rules over the United Nations
    scandal.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• tan
    tan

Df'd twice...fader now. Don't need men to tell me whether or not I'm worthy of life. I'm loving life now for the first time in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit