Are you: Disfellowshipped; Disassociated; Irregular: Memorial Attender: N

by mtsgrad 53 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Good evening,

I am a virgin to this forum do bear with me!

I am curious who visits. Are you:

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender
    • Fader
    • Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc)
    • Never been a witness (lucky you!)

I went to the Minsterial School and am now a non attender.

Happy posting!

MTSGRAD

• greendawn
    greendawn

You will find that most people on this forum are ex JWs either disassociated or disfellowshipped that have cut all ties with the JW organisation. And what about you, are you an ex JW?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I stopped going to the meeting just over a year ago. My fire fizzled out!

• John Doe
    John Doe

The closest to me would be "non attender," but that's not quite it because it implies I still share witness beliefs. I don't. I would describe my witness status as "faded," with a "don't ask don't tell" policy concerning my friends who are witnesses.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I stopped attending in 1983 when it dawned on me that after armegedon in 75 things seemed the same.

Welcome to the board mtsgrad

• The Humper
    The Humper

I am curious who visits. Are you:

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender
    • Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc)
  • greenhornet
    greenhornet

* Disfellowshipped * Disassociated * Irregular * Memorial Attender * Non attender * Regular attender (if so Publisher, Minsterials Servant, Elder or Elderette etc) * Never been a witness (lucky you!) These sound like religious buzz words to me. I have been irregular and one time, but my diet changed so now I'm better. I have been a witness to a traffic accident, and been to court to testify. Oh wow now I'm sounding like Gary B.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I'm a fader. Never DA'd or DF'd. I attend no meetings; haven't turned in a field service report in about 7 years.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Regular attender, MS. I want to do the fade, but I realize that DA might be in my future...

• Quandry
    Quandry

• Disfellowshipped
    • Disassociated
    • Irregular
    • Memorial Attender
    • Non attender
    • Fader

Quit going soon after my teen daughter was accused for over two and one half hours of fornication, lied to, called a liar, humiliated, demeaned, and just cruelly treated by a JC committee, who then df'd her with the words, "And if you are still disfellowshipped at Armageddon, you can take some comfort in knowing that Jehovah can read hearts."

Had enough. Didn't want to go back for more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit