Trolling Apologist vs. Informed Apostate - WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO CHANGE?

by BizzyBee 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

in Matthew 24:45 Jesus told us he would appoint the F&DS.

it's because Jesus promised these ones that i have even more faith in Jesus.

It looks to me like you have much more faith in some New York corporations that do your thinking and reasoning for you.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

in Matthew 24:45 Jesus told us he would appoint the F&DS.

Can you show me the scripture where Jesus said that the F&DS would:

outright LIE,

FLIP FLOP their doctrines,

base 1914 on PYRAMIDOLOGY,

and borrow most of their ideas from the MILLERITES,....

if you can show me where Jesus promised this in the Bible,

then MAYBE, just maybe you can win the argument that it is possible for an apostate to return to JWdom.

:o)

~black unicorn

• jgnat
    jgnat

Scripture balances scripture, Rosalee, and scripture confirms scripture. How many verses foretold Jesus' coming and sacrifice?

There is only one Faithful and Discreet Slave parable. That makes me question if it is a prophecy at all. Second, does the WTS fulfill it?

Also, the parable of the Slave is surrounded by several similar, including the Ten Virgins. The Watchtower society, however, has neglected to identify the Ten Virgins in our day. If we are to apply the Faithful and Discreet Slave story as a foretelling of the Watchtower's arriving in the eleventh yours, should not the five wise virgins similarly be identified and relegated respect and honor? Or does it not make more sense for ALL CHRISTIANS to be faithful, discreet, and wise as the slave and the virgins were?

There are many more scriptures that foretold the Holy Spirit's coming to guide the disciples. And it came with signs and wonders confirming. Why would you not use the Holy Spirit's guidance alone to help you to follow God's Word?

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

your calling my scripture to point to the F&DS a parable is wrong.

Jesus found the F&DS giving food at the proper time, when he arrived.

therefore he appointed them over all his belongings.

as for the ten virgins. five are F&D and are ready for the bridegroom (Jesus).

the foolish ones are not ready on his return and are shut out of the bridal feast.

not a parable.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    Jesus found the F&DS giving food at the proper time, when he arrived.

LMAO!

Sorry, had to wipe my screen off....

remind me not to take a sip of my drink& read your post at the same time.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Hey Rosalee, you are now a Junior member,

Here's to many, many more posts....

• jgnat
    jgnat

You claim your faith is stronger because the FDS tells you how to interpret Jesus' words. That still puts Jesus is in the back seat.

You've made a lot of declarative sentences, there. If I were a betting woman, I'd say you are experiencing cognitive dissonance. You cannot accept what I am saying, so you are retreating to declarations of faith.

You have not supported a single one of your claims, Rosalee, though I have given plenty of alternative interpretations to what you have offered.

Poor Rosalee. The Governing Body, only half whom are annointed, are going to claim they are the only remaining "slaves" in the next few years. What you gonna do then?

Put Jesus in the front seat, and your faith will jump in leaps and bounds. I have a ten-day challenge if you are interested.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nevergoingback:

sinking to your level of understanding still leaves your post wanting.

it has not now or ever had any relevance to this thread .. and you know it.

blustering your way through just doesn't cut it :)

Like I was saying, some have trouble grasping the nuances in the more subtle points. You've demonstrated this beautifully Rosalee. Good luck with your involvement with the cult known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm sure you'll find many like-minded individuals there with whom you may sharpen your reasoning skills, like cotton sharpens cotton.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Rosalee only insults those who pose questions that she cannot answer...cognitive dissonance much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit