Trolling Apologist vs. Informed Apostate - WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO CHANGE?

by BizzyBee 122 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Rosalee, how do you feel about commenting on this - 1914 thread - previously the rock-solid foundation of the WTS - ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/134655/1.ashx

• Frank75
    Frank75

Rosalee - no need to blow you away ... yet.

that scripture speaks for itself. i don't see any problem ... why would you?

you can drop the alanf act anytime ... not impressed.

I take a page out of YOUR reasoning book, and I am being like AlanF?

Come now Thirdwitless, we know it is you or some related Troll. What makes you think we are trying to impress you?

I do not necessarily post on this site for your benefit, if you are entirely brain-dead it will never help you, rather it is for the lurkers who can see time and time again how even the most devout WT Apologist (I prefer Jehovist) cannot and will not defend their beliefs when asked. You may bolster your pride in the end you are the loser who undermines your religions legitimacy.

I do not see a problem with the scripture, what gave you the idea I have one? You said you are Christians, that is the only thing I have a problem with, so I took one lone scripture to illustrate how you are not.

Provide references from you literature, break down your understanding of it for us, even make something up if you need to but do something besides blow wind. We are embarrased for you.

It is you that has said you are a Christian and it is you JW's who believe Jesus is the Son of God and spoke on his behalf as his representative or "Christ". So illustrate how your cult manifests its obedience to Jesus words in Matt 18..

THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS, NO PROBLEM WITH TEXT PERSONALLY, JUST YOUR BELIEF!

Matthew 18:15 which are the words of Jesus Christ that need not be minced or trivialised, says "if your brother (sister) commits a "SIN"" how are you to deal with the matter first according to those direct, simple and concise words of Gods son?

Is that what the WT teaches in their publications when a JW commits a sin? If you knew someone who sinned would it be OK for you to talk to them as Jesus said, they see their error and that is the end of it?

If three is too difficult for you then just respond to one!

Frank75

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

frank/alanf wannabe:

if i kicked at every cur in my path, i'd get nowhere :)

what makes you think that if you throw some dumb questions around

that i'd feel honour bound to answer ??? dream on!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

That being said, I wonder if you noticed my comments in the blizzard of words. I am interested in your reply, Rosalee.

Hm. Land legs. The same could be said for the foundation of ANY new religion. The only difference I see is that the WTBTS claim to be the most mostly right religion on the planet. Also, consequences for disbelieving them is death, according to them. I'd rather put my trust in Jesus. His words are far less changeable and much more sure.
  • Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

i noticed your post.

there was no response from as i didn't see a question.

still don't.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I see that old Frankie is not the only poster who can dance. If you are going to be cagey, I'll go play somewhere else. Do you only respond to Q & A?

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

i see that you believe in Jesus .. his words are much less changeable and much more sure ...

good for you ... happy for you.

why would l want to change your mind????

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi Rosalee!

How many hours of field service did you report for the month of April?

What scripture tells us to submit such reports to the "Christian" congregation.

If the real purpose is to create an encouraging report to upbuild the brotherhood, would not anonymous reports suffice? The attachment of one's name to the report allows it to be used to "guilt" the brothers into participating in the ministry.

IMHO, this practice would be disgusting to Jesus Christ.

This was just one of many high-control techniques practiced by the WTBTS that caused me to think that they were not what they claimed to be.

I will never go back.

Regards,

Nvrgnbk

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's that mostly best best religion part. You've stated that the society had a few imperfections to start, but you are assured they've ironed most of those out. Yet, Jesus' words never changed, and they haven't, for over 2,000 years.

Why should I follow the words of these imperfect men? I certainly have no guarantee that they've got it right now.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Rosalee,

To place this discussion in the proper context, it would be helpful to know when, in the stream of time, you became associated with JW's?

I mentioned before that perhaps you are relatively new and would not have a recollection of Beth Sarim. Now I wonder if you were a JW prior to the 1914 change, which occured in 1995? If so, it would be difficult to debate this with you if you only know what you've read in the WT publications available after the fact.

If you want an unbiased perspective, you have to search outside the WTS publications, which they forbid. Kinda like they forbid being here on the internet sparring with apostates. So why stop at sparring, which is getting increasingly pointless? This is where the information is - when it comes to the history of the WTS, we know absolutely everything you know - and a whole lot more. That's why we're here instead of at the KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit