Trolling Apologist vs. Informed Apostate - WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO CHANGE?

by BizzyBee 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

suit yourself, nevergoingback .. but ...

what does your comment have to do with price of apples :)

TROLLS / APOSTATES

just a tad off track???

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

they may still not have everything right but i am sure that they at least try.

Jesus' words have never changed but getting proper understanding is what one strives for.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hi there Rosalee,

Same dance steps as before I see.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/133694/15.ashx

I'm rooting for ya! See if you can break your old record of 15 pages of replies and 4,764 views.

Ta ta for now,

Open Mind

p.s. Somebody please PM me if she ever gives a straight-up answer to a question.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

opening mind:

sure you got the right thread this time???

keep trying ... you'll get it right yet :)

• Open mind
    Open mind

(Open Mind removing pride-induced, self-inflicted egg from face)

Keep on postin' sista!

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

suit yourself, nevergoingback .. but ...

what does your comment have to do with price of apples :)

TROLLS / APOSTATES

just a tad off track???

I have been accused of being too subtle. This quality is often missed completely by persons of inferior intellect. My point about the reporting of field service time was made for illustrative purposes. I, an informed apostate and ex-elder, am not going to change because the evidence supports that the organization controlling the Jehovah's Witness cult is not what it purports to be.

OTOH, the trolling apologist( in this case Rosalee) is likely to change. Why do I so speculate? Because you've already violated The Governing Body's counsel to not participate in discussion with aposates on internet forums or "chat rooms". What other Watchtower rules are you willing to bend?

• jgnat
    jgnat
    they may still not have everything right but i am sure that they at least try.

So do all other religions. I still fail to see where the WTBTS has a leg up on everyone else.

Jesus' words have never changed but getting proper understanding is what one strives for

"Proper Understanding" buzz word for exclusive interpretation. What is the difference between "proper understanding" and "understanding"? Who decides what is proper?

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

nevergoingback:

sinking to your level of understanding still leaves your post wanting.

it has not now or ever had any relevance to this thread .. and you know it.

blustering your way through just doesn't cut it :)

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

jgnat:

i have trust and faith in the F&DS.

i feel they know what is 'proper'.

• jgnat
    jgnat

By extension, Rosalee, you have relegated Jesus' words behind the Faithful and Discreet Slave. You've relegated Jesus to the back seat. After all, can you trust Him to direct your path properly?

You express faith these men, but give no evidence why you must trust them. I understand the spiritual peace that comes from sacrificial faith, I've felt it myself, but it must be directed wisely.

I won't follow blind men in to the ditch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit