Time to make my thoughts known......

by R.F. 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Welcome R.F. (sorry I am coming to this kind of late)

I hope you and your bride to be can be open with each other about how you feel about your beliefs in regards to the Witness faith. I think you've come to a good place in order for you to explore what it is you really believe.

• R.F.
    R.F.

You might wonder why I went and dug this one up but I couldn't help it.

I have had ALOT of changes since my first topic!!

Thank you snowbird, even though you posted your last comment here 2 months ago

joannadandy, thank you as well. My fiancee and I parted ways soon after I started posting here though. With things that happened in connection with it, I see it as a positive move though, a dodged bullet even, but it was the hardest decision I ever had to make.

Thank you EVERYONE, you all are awesome!

• vitty
    vitty

When the truth is revealed it doesnt take long for a complete turnaround. With me it was quite instantaneous, I cant believe how my life has changed.

We all have our ups and downs, when trying to get out of the org ( and still do ) but 3 years on, I cant believe how paralysing it all was.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Complete turnaround indeed.

I can't believe that I went from being a full-fleged Borg supporter to not believing a thing they say in what seems like a few weeks, and it's defintely that way with you as well as others here. It's a good thing that the JW mind control isn't so strong after all.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

R.F

I can't believe that I went from being a full-fleged Borg supporter to not believing a thing they say in what seems like a few weeks, and it's defintely that way with you as well as others here. It's a good thing that the JW mind control isn't so strong after all.

I think you are going to be an excellent teacher when you qualify cos you'll know from experience that people can change - youngsters who are fully fledged bad asses, those who are junkies already or addicted to alcohol and come from unimaginablely negative backrounds with everything stacked against them.

The jw mind control is very strong but humans do have it in them to dig deep and withstand pressure in the right climate and conditions.

best wishes to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit