What's your favorite breakfast dish?

by Frannie Banannie 54 Replies latest jw friends

• bernadette
    bernadette

I love green chile, egg combinations too -

a friend does a tasty ackee, saltfish, callaloo with green banana -delicious.

BTW - welcome back.

• Confession
    Confession

I'm with Leo on the Eggs Benedict! But this week, while on vacation in Hawaii (Waikiki,) I'm enjoying the local favorite: Loco Moco. It's an over medium egg over a patty of ground beef over rice with a mushroom gravy. Sounds weird, huh? Well it tastes good.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Eggs Benedict, all the way!

Yup! On a croissant!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Kippers. Or kedgeree, but I haven't seen that served anywhere for years.

Bacon sandwich: really crispy bacon on white buttered bread. And of course, a big mug of tea.

Scrambled eggs on toast.

At home I usually have porridge, muesli or just buttered toast.

• BFD
    BFD

Hi Frannie, good to see ya back!

I like 2 eggs over easy on top of buttered toast (topped w/ ketchup) and crispy bacon and well done home fries.

Of course this is after a couple of cups of coffee and 2 cigarettes.

BFD

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Steak and eggs over easy

French toast (soaked heavily) and bacon

Crap now I'm hungry!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I had some delicious breakfast things when I was in LA - I dont know what you call it but it was like sauted potatoes slices with peppers and onion - delicious.

My fave breakfast here is Marmite on granary toast thick sliced with danish butter and Lady Grey tea - very strong hardly any milk.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Well they don't make it where I live. Seems to be a southern dish. So everytime I travel south I have to have Country Fried Steak w/gravy and scrambled eggs. It's awesome! Definately my favorite.

ok, who's ready to go out for some breakfast??? I'm buying!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Good morning!

Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a kaiser roll

• Clam
    Clam

Lincolnshire sausages, smoked back bacon, fried eggs, black pudding*, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, fried bread, sauteed potatoes and white crusty bread with butter.

or

ripe avacado spread on toast with black pepper.

Clam

* Warning. Not suitable for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit