Please, sisters -- one sheet only.

by Fatfreek 45 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't have an online source b/c I haven't looked for one, but it was reported on CBS this morning.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Her TP policy is very sexist since us guys would be able to get TP offsets/credits to save for the bigger jobs. You ladies should screaming sexism.

• juni
    juni

I see it was a joke on Crow's part. lol

I was going to say she must have a bidet and a towel. LMAO!!

And to whomever asked the question about the assemblies? Yes. They ration the TP at the bathroom entrance. Isn't that special?? Also limited use of the paper toweling. What a bunch of clowns.

Juni

• AntiPode
    AntiPode
    I think perhaps Crow had a few too many beers the day she made her one sheet statement. One would think she has never used toilet tissue. She does seem to be very ignorant on the subject.

So she was two sheets to the wind?

Maybe she has the opportunity to use a bidet, but not most of us. So how much more water does she use to clean herself?

V

• daystar
    daystar

An even better source, Sheryl's very own blog on her very own web site.

I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. When presenting this idea to my younger brother, who's judgement I trust implicitly, he proposed taking it one step further. I believe his quote was, "how bout just washing the one square out."

http://www.sherylcrow.com/news.aspx?nid=7786

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's why Lance Armstrong wouldn't let her sit on his bike.

Warlock

• Scully
    Scully

Sheryl Crow can kiss my one-sheet-wiped butt.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene
    tijkmo: have wrote a song called cost the earth to coincide with live earth day...

Just got to listen to the rough cut--great song!!!

~Merry

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

this gave me a good laugh - if I laughed any harder I'd need more than one square. I remember once in china, at a very nice hotel, they had attendants in the lobby restroom who would hand each person one square of toilet paper as they went in the restroom. So we all just went to the friendship store and bought rolls of paper to take in our backpacks - probably ruined their plumbing.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

One square??? If I have to use one square each time I gotta doo my bizness, I am definately gonna be in the chocolate zone every time. I guarantee it's gonna take five paper towels to wash all that chocolate off of my hands. So...what...I'm trading one square to do the back end bizness only to take five to fix it all when I'm done. Don't make no sense to me.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit