Please, sisters -- one sheet only.

by Fatfreek 45 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flying,

How about we sane Americans invade Crow's bedroom and leave her a few hundred 12 packs of Scott tissue?

Perhaps a better idea would be to lock Crow and Rove in a bedroom and only allow them out when Rove could prove that he was pregnant.

HS

Thank you, thank you for the laugh. Oh the scenarios that brings to mind... and you caught me on the rare occasion of drinking a couple of beers, making your comment all the more bizarrely funny. Rove is evil personified. He is an unintentional, comical buffoon who has made buffoons of too many trusting Americans. I wonder if he would cry, in secret, after reading your post. ...............................Nah.

I think perhaps Crow had a few too many beers the day she made her one sheet statement. One would think she has never used toilet tissue. She does seem to be very ignorant on the subject.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

doesn't it seem just a little ironic that people in the entertainment business lecture the rest of the world on the subject of being wasteful.

the series of concerts being organized for the live earth day on 7/7/07 are being advertised as being 'green'

which led one wag to proffer the suggestion that they be powered by the sun that shines out of bono's backside.

i have wrote a song called cost the earth to coincide with live earth day...

here are some of the lyrics...

and all the shoes that fill your wardrobes

and everywhere that you call home

and all the cars that line your drives

and all the pretty things you own

look at all that you own

must have cost you the earth

i hope to have a huge world wide hit with it...and then buy a house on every continent...and lots of cars and bling etc etc..and toilet paper.

tijkmo..of the gotta love the irony class

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

What brand of TP does she use that she can get away with one square?? Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine had no TP in her stall, and asked the person next to her for some and was told "Sorry I don't have a square to spare!"

BB

• rebel8
    rebel8

She has issued a statement saying the toilet paper thing was a joke.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Well it's this sort of numbskullery that hurts the global warming argument. Let's go after something meaningful like how much plastic is used to package everything when a paper product could be used.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ooooops.

Words I'm sure she wishes she could eat...or perhaps use for toilet tissue? She might as well use her bare hand.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Any source on that, Rebel?

As to her environmental concerns, the following from 4 hours ago:

Sheryl Crow Reportedly Included Heavy-Polluted Automobiles On Tour

April 25, 2007 5:45 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - AHN Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Sheryl Crow's rider demands for her "Stop Global Warming College Tour" reportedly included four buses, six cars and three tractor trailers for her entourage.

The singer - who traveled on a bio-diesel bus for two weeks during the tour - is said to have made the environmentally unfriendly request to ensure her staff traveled in comfort.

Sheryl's pollution-heavy request comes in the wake of her urging young people to reduce their carbon footprint.

She said: "As we've been telling them, it's not about doing everything, it's about doing something. We want to bring people over to the side of protecting the environment and give kids some idea of how they can be a part of that movement."

Sheryl also reportedly requires a variety of alcoholic beverages, depending on what day of the week her shows fall on.

If she performs on a Tuesday, Sheryl requires gin, on Thursdays she wants champagne, while on Fridays she demands tequila.

The 45-year-old also asks for 12 bottles of Grolsch beer, six bottles of 'local' beer, along with "good Australian Cabernet" and "good Merlot" wine.

A representative for the "If It Makes You Happy" singer said: "That rider was an old one. It was from ten years ago."

The representative declined to show a current rider for Sheryl.

Fats

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Hmmm ... do we have the real Sheryl Crow in our midst?

Nah! Our FHN is purtier. More honest eyes.

Fats

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Nah! Our FHN is purtier. More honest eyes.

She doesn't have "Crow's" feet!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

She doesn't have "Crow's" feet!

Clever MsMcD!

Fats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit