Please, sisters -- one sheet only.

by Fatfreek 45 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    mmm ... do we have the real Sheryl Crow in our midst?

Nah! Our FHN is purtier. More honest eyes.

Fats

Hahaha. Yeah, I don't claim to be the most extraordinary beauty walking the earth, but I hope I am purtier than Sheryl. She's kinda mannish.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

A newssource today quotes singer Sheryl Crow, an anti-global warming (which I applaud) activist, "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required."

I find it laughable for people like Crowe to tell me how to live my life. How much environmental damage does she do criss-crossing the world in tour busses and semis? Does she use a private jet? If so why? Would it not leave a smaller "carbon footprint" if she were to slum in a first class cabin of a 767?

Pardon me, Ms. Crowe, but your hypocrisy is showing!

• ninja
    ninja

the amount of toilet sheets won't affect me....I use a towel,facecloth or in times of great need a toothbrush...bit sore but gets in to those hard to reach corners

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I suggest everyone take her suggestion of using only one sheet, and showing support for her by immediately mailing that sheet to her.

W

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    We already cant get colored TP anymore to save the enviroment
    Many women's bottoms couldn't take the perfumes and dyes in colored TP, including me! Talk about a rash from hell!

I don't understand the appeal of this exactly, colored toilet paper that is.

As for Ms. Crow, it sounds like people's responses made her "eat crow" on a statement she was serious about but then later rescinded?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Daystar - thanks for posting the actual quote in context from her blog. I can't imagine how anyone could read that paragraph and actually believe Crow was serious. She was obviously taking the piss ;-) Pretty damn funny imo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit