Taking predictions for the 2007 memorial partakers!!

by cultswatter 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quandry
    Quandry

Hail the Theocracy, ever increasing

Wondrous expansion is now taking place

• Gordy
    Gordy

I wonder if thats why they didn't announce the change on teaching on the "heavenly calling" until after the Memorial.

The change as announced in the May 1st "Question from Readers" could have an effect on nextyears Memorial.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    When do they usually announce the number for 2007 partakers?

It's in a Watchtower at the beginning of every year. It will be quite a few months before it's
    announced unless-

the number goes down, so they announce it at the district conventions this summer. The
    Bethel representatives would be instructed to use that as proof that the end is near. If the
    number doesn't go down, then there will be other proofs offered.

• loosie
    loosie

I'm going to say 10,236. With the new light that the door didn't close in 1935. I bet some came out of hiding

• tweety
    tweety

....my quess is going to be an increase of 9,436.

Tweety

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Thanks for the predictions so far. There is something very suspicious about the 234 increase in remnant in just one year. How can the partaker numbers be almost flat lined for 20 years and then suddenly increase by 234!. I think the WTS has been cooking the books for the last 20 years but they finally see a potential way to get new converts into the religion by encouraging anyone to become a remnant without question!!. Now the door is wide open to every holy rollin kook out there!

• moshe
    moshe

7968 partakers- can anyone prove the numbers are wrong?

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Given that many (perhaps most) of those who partake suffer from mental or emotional imbalances, and given that JW's have more people with mental and emotional imbalances than any other large religion, and given that the levels of disillusionment/frustration/stress/neuroses must logically be increasing in the organisation, I predict a similar increase to 8968, with similar increases every year until 2014.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Should this prediction be like the gameshow The Price Is Right? The closest without going over wins?

My guess... 8630....

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I'm figuring roughly a 10% increase. I know of several older ones who mention heaven quite often, but don't promote it. I suppose that they were afraid of the implications that may come upon them in the terms of suspicious looks from fellow members in the congregation. These ones were Biblically sound, yet a little odd from the general JW populace. I see these ones partaking. Afterall, they see that they are getting older and that this system hasn't concluded on time as they were taught all these years. Their hope now lies with God and His calling rather than the guesses of imperfect men.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

P.S. Do you think they'll even publish the figures for next year (the 2008 Memorial partakers)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit