Taking predictions for the 2007 memorial partakers!!

by cultswatter 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Have they changed their 1935 doctrine yet? There are still far too many "anointed" and it seems like they are incapable of making the required standard and have to be constantly replaced. 72 years later most of the original 52 000 JW "anointed" must be dead even if they all were 14 years old at the time.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Greendawn, yes they changed the 1935 doctrine in the May WT (can't remember if its the 1st or 15th).

I'm in for 8912.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Looks like the winner is OTWO with 9103. The official number I believe is 9105.

What I found interesting is that most of the predictions were actually on the low side. I though the number would go up this year based on the QFR but honestly was a bit shocked it went up so much/ Locally there has been quite a bit of tongue wagging about this. I spoke with several of the local elders (they brought it up not me) and they were shaking their heads in disbelief. One mentioned that the numbers were at the early 1990s level. 2 have even mentioned the number in meeting parts and said they didn't know what to make of it. Hopefully, it will cause some of them to think, but I doubt it.

I'll bet next year the number is REALLY going to go up.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Since I am within 100, do I win both showcases?

I just had a hunch it would jump a bit because of the article
    on how the anointed ain't sh%t unless they are obedient to their
    local BOE and to the GB.

Please, your applause is enough. You don't have to throw
    roses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit