Taking predictions for the 2007 memorial partakers!!

by cultswatter 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

I think in reality the numbers will increase,...but the society will lie and publish a number that shows a decrease. They need to keep that excitement brewing that these folks are just about gone.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'll go with 8023.

Has anyone thought the change in the closing at 1935 is to ensure that the governing body members will always be anointed folks?

• ninja
    ninja

I don't think it will be announced in future watchtowers....but I love a guess anyway...so 8921...do we get a prize if we get it dead on?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I read on a thread somewhere,WBT$ figures there is about 800 anointed left..There are 8758 partakers???..LOL!!..OK..My guess is 9,000 partakers next year..And ..There will be New Light!....."God is building an addition onto heaven,to accomadate 432,000 of the 144,000"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Sasha
    Sasha

I was always told by the JW that when the partakers were all dead (And in Heaven) the end would come. And that each year there would be less and less partakers!? Too many changes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

8943 partakers in 2007.

• R.F.
    R.F.

• oompa
    oompa

some added assurance....oompa

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well 3 replies so far out of 75 views. Good progress. It looks like most of us say that the number will increase but anything could happen.

Oompa

Reread the criteria. I did not have a prize category beyond 7999. Your number is a bit too high so no prize can be awarded for that.

OH I get it You did NOT want to be disfellowshipped!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

One dollar, Bob!!

Well let's see...what are we at, 87XX? I'll go with 9114.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit