I'm back..JW's at my door left stunned and in tears

by toladest 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Welcome back to the forum Toladest. Thank you for sharing what you have. You done good.I say a prayer for that man's victims and all victims of the WTS, and I hope the sisters you talked to won't wrap themselves back up in their comfortable fog too tightly. But if so, hopefully you kindled a flame in their minds and hearts that will be able to dispel it for good someday.

~Merry

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Again, just when I think I've heard them all, some new atrocity becomes known. To the WT lurkers: What is it about court evidence that your insect-sized brains don't understand?? When YOU go to court and sue someone, I'm sure you expect your two witnesses to trump the enemy's ONE witness, don't you?? Then why isn't the testimony of FOUR victims enough to beat your ONE accused child molester, who we all know are liars, cheats, and slime anyway?? What does the Bible say about "two sets of weights and cheating scales"? Why are you, the WT, always exempt from the very rules that you use to condemn the rest of humanity? During the 1950's, you published an article almost sobbing out loud that you couldn't kill the apostate relatives in your families and in the community like the Mosaic Law used to allow. First of all, the Mosaic Law was barbaric and I publicly condemn any God who would put it forward as "just and merciful". In my book, stoning is a concept that only a mentally ill being could defend. (If he doesn't like it, let him kill ME.) But since you JW's are going to be proven wrong in the near future, how would you like it if YOU were the ones killed for being wrong? Isn't it a good thing that the true God, if he exists, is more merciful than your Jehovah of the Old Testament, whose exploits make Adolph Hitler look like a loving baby-sitting?

If I ever meet up with this elder here in Florida, he will sleep with the alligators for all eternity. Since he has the morals of a swine and similar animals, I think a swamp would make a perfect resting place. You see, I too can become righteously indignant over the conduct of JW's just as much as you WT stooges get on your high horses and sneer at the rest of humanity.

I hereby offer $100,000 cash to anyone who can prove from the Bible that Jehovah God does NOT want the victims of abuse to report it to their parents, the authorities, and to professionals who can help them heal. I'm sick to death listening to your lame excuses about "waiting on Jehovah to bring it out in his good time". First of all, how do you know that this isn't his good time? If not now, when? Twenty years later, so that the WT could then claim that the statute of limitations had run out?? What the hell should anyone wait for? And why should they wait?? The man who raped my daughter served his 6 months in jail. But if he or any JW thinks that he is finished paying for his crime, they are sadly mistaken. I have made my plans for the future and they WILL be carried out.

The sisters at the door were crying?? I should hope so. But having "elders" return to help out?? What the hell good is that? The elders would only defend the molester with their high school diplomas. How will that help??

I have warned my neighborhood about the WT animals. I am printing flyers and giving them out. Within ten years, half of Florida will know about this child-raping cult. If you Bethel lawyers think you'll stop me, I warn you now, don't try. You will join the other molesters where they are going.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am glad the women listened to your story. One sister was obviously touched by it.

Im sorry you have had to go through all this yourself.

purps

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello Laurie! It is nice to see you posting again. I also remember you.

Thanks for sharing your story with us (and with the JWs that day) ....it cannot be easy for you Sweetie. If you can do so----maybe you would think about giving your account to the posters on the PBS board http://discussions.pbs.org/viewforum.pbs?f=203

There has been some discussion on this problem that maybe you would add serious insight on because of your experience.

Love and hugs,

Annie

• wildfire
    wildfire

MY DEAREST FRIEND IN THE WORLD....HI LAURIE...good to see you here telling it like it is....if more jws wouldn t be so dam afraid of hearing the REAL LIFE STORIES OF ALL THE VICTUMS,,THEY WOULD COME OUT OF THEIR ZOMBIE LIKE COMA OF DENIAL.......MY CHILDREN WERE MOLESTED BY A MAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE ONE OF THE ANNOINTED SO I KNOW WHAT HELL THAT IS ...AND WHAT IT HAS DONE TO MY KIDS....FOR ALL ETERNITY... LAURIE KNEW MY DAUGHTER. WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH HER,,,WHILE IT WAS GOING ON....I BLAME MYSELF FOR NOT REALIZING SO MUCH , AND NOW MY DAUGHTER ISNT TALKING TO ME...CUS SHE IS SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD FROM ALL THE ABUSE AND ME NOT HELPING....I HOPE SHE IS READING THIS AND KNOWING HOW SORRY IAM FOR NOT HELPING HER AT THAT TIME;....... HEY LAURIE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU MOVE OK....LOTTSA LOVE GOING YOUR WAY....

• toladest
    toladest

Hi Wildfire. I'm glad to see you are still hanging around here. It really is amazing what abuse can do to a person. Give your daughter time. I happen to know that her not talking to you is not ALL about you not being able to help her at the time and she and I both KNOW that you were a victim of HORRIBLE abuses at the time. A lot has to do with her husband and his hang-ups with you. He is controling her life and it is just easier for her to not fight him on the subject, but she has told me that she does love you very much. It's sad to see her victimized again. She is just existing. I wish I could do more for her. Trust me. I have offered.

It's crazy how many witness abusers I encountered as a JW. I am very lucky that her step-dad did not get ahold of me, but he definately said VERY inapropriate things to me and watched r-rated movies with people having sex in my presence as a young teenager. I even went to the elders, as you know, to try to get help for you and the 5 kids. They told me they could do nothing about it and told me not to go to authorities because it would "bring reproach on Jehovah's name". I was 15 and a very "faithful" witness. I regret daily that I did not do more at the time. Of course my own abuses had only ended a short time before that. Everyone I knew seemed to be abused. It was almost "normal".

Hang in there Wildfire. I know your life is very difficult and you have a LOT on your plate even now. I wish the best for you always. Maybe you can head up and visit once we get to Tennesee.

I love you.

Laurie

• TopHat
    TopHat

Tolad, More people like you need to invite the Witlessness in to their home and gently let them know and be prepared with proof to what is going on with this God forsaken religion. You did good tolad. ...Soon the WTS sending their witless out knocking on doors will fear they might learn a bit of truth about how their leaders run the Borg.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    told me not to go to authorities because it would "bring reproach on Jehovah's name"

Isn't is astonishing that the God they think they worship, the Creator of the entire universe....would be SO intimidated by "what others might feel" that he would frown on his subjects making sure that "his" (so-called pure worship) congregations are kept clean and free of these evil influences? This attitude absolutely makes me sick. What a grand cop-out for the REAL truth---the WTS wants to keep these things as QUIET as possible!! What total garbage!

(Sorry---I forgot to send warm hugs to Wildfire)

Annie

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Finally the elders in my hall decided I should be DFed for apostacy. I was SHOCKED! APOSTACY????

speechless

and so very very sorry

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Amazing story. "Good standing" regardless of what he did, DF'ed for smoking.

Don't answer this question, but "How do they know he wasn't repentant in the
    second case?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit