It amazes me, that no violent acts have been perpertrated against the JW's

by JH 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Gordy
    Gordy

I think if I remember rightly they did face attacks in the early days especially 1920's to 1940's.

When I became a JW in 1971 my employer who was in his 80's said he remembered the JW's in 1930's holding an assembly in local hall. That they had brothers standing outside with batons and there was a couple of running battles with others.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I think that those who have been hurt and damaged the most by the Watchtower organization simply spiral downward into self-destructive behavior. Those most troubled seem to turn to alcohol and drug abuse, and other self-destrucitve behaviors. Many of them simply commit suicide.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    She was injured, not killed.

oh wow........im glad. but still

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Where were you on the night of March 22nd Miss Crazyblondeb?

Actually, that night I was at Purp's!! What happened that night?

Thank god I have a witness!!

• DanTheMan
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

It's truly amazing that in all theses decades with 37,000 Dfed every year and all the intrusive cold calling (trespassing) that they do no one has gone ballistic on them big time.

Look at my avatar,if there is anyone out there with the expertise to pull something off it would be me.The catch is,guys like me know that the 'pen (keyboard) is mightier than the sword' The last thing I would want to do is make martyrs out of any of them.

• Mad
    Mad

No- but I AM amazed that noone has shot YOU yet!

Such an arrogant, deceptive spirit. Are you a relative of Craw?

• ninja
    ninja

Mad...give it two years and you will have a Danny Haszard T-shirt...guaranteed....he he

• 5go
  • Mad
    Mad

LOLOLOLO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit