It amazes me, that no violent acts have been perpertrated against the JW's

by JH 42 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Some here are surprised by the mimimal amounts of violence directed toward the KH's. I think it is mostly those who have their sanity restored who leave. The others are so repressed that they don't even know how angry they are.

I personally am surprised that the HQ has not had violence directed towards it more-considering how 'persecuted' they are. I am glad they are not-I don't wish to read JW martyr stories. I would be forced to direct sympathy that way and I really don't want to!

Someone else put it well-the mindset kills more JWs than others ever could. Dying slowly because you stop living while awaiting 'the real life' is suicide, and allowing yourself or loved ones to die for the current biblical interpretation of a flawed group of men. . .well, that takes a lot of crazy. Fortunately, it is a kind of crazy that can be overcome.

Shelly

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Some here are surprised by the mimimal amounts of violence directed toward the KH's. I think it is mostly those who have their sanity restored who leave. The others are so repressed that they don't even know how angry they are.

I personally am surprised that the HQ has not had violence directed towards it more-considering how 'persecuted' they are. I am glad they are not-I don't wish to read JW martyr stories. I would be forced to direct sympathy that way and I really don't want to!

Someone else put it well-the mindset kills more JWs than others ever could. Dying slowly because you stop living while awaiting 'the real life' is suicide, and allowing yourself or loved ones to die for the current biblical interpretation of a flawed group of men. . .well, that takes a lot of crazy. Fortunately, it is a kind of crazy that can be overcome.

Shelly

• metatron
    metatron

I wholeheartedly agree with this thread. It amazes me to observe what little violence is brought to bear

against Witnesses - especially the 'hierarchy'. Imagine how wonderful it would be if every judicial

committee hearing ended in a brawl with the police being called to break up fights. How long do think

that this ugly wreckage of families would go on if local elders stopped df'ing people?

( "Sorry, but I can't afford any more visits to the emergency room. You're going to have to find

somebody else for your committee, brother")

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit