Knocking forum is now open on PBS website

by Jourles 71 Replies latest jw friends

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

sf,

it took a day for mine.

Wow,...the posts and replies by many of the JW members on that forum are so illogical. Mind control (mental illness) is very apparent in their responses.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

It's amazing. As soon as a few people critisized the Organization, people just come back with "so much hatred!" "LIES" ....

Not many straight answers.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Heads up on at least one JW illogical with multiple user name

They are our friends

• TheKings
    TheKings

http://discussions.pbs.org/viewtopic.pbs?p=551223#551223 ^i'm a bit proud of myself after that one ...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Me, I'm going to watch the darn thing before I comment. I've ordered the DVD. Gary Buss says the editor's cut is quite good.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There is plenty of material in the Knocking Study Guide and on the PBS website to respond to.

Here are some of my own comments on the Study Guide:

http://discussions.pbs.org/viewtopic.pbs?p=551357

• vomit
    vomit

I am not a good writer,(thanks watchtower education!) but the guy B.Reasonable is great, sounds like he is an actual WT writer the way he can pull illustrations out of his a... of the Air.

This is what I always had a problem with about growing up as a Witless, I was never good a convincing anybody about my views, but as I grow older I realize that even if these people win the Debate/Argument they are not really wining anything just compounding their own stupidity. They may be great debaters, but they have lots out on what is life.

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

I think we've scared all the JW's away. It seems like there are only a couple left posting.

Apparently they couldn't handle all the "hate and lies" of reasonable and sound arguments.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I am not a good writer,(thanks watchtower education!) but the guy B.Reasonable is great, sounds like he is an actual WT writer the way he can pull illustrations out of his a... of the Air.

I think he may be a she. They made reference to their husband.

Actually, I really like this person so far. Between Sunspot and me this person hasn't (so far that I can tell) just thrown out nasty comments.

They are willing to discuss and reason. And the conversation has been going good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit