BREAKING NEWS...VA TECH SHOOTING!

by SWALKER 128 Replies latest social current

• badboy
    badboy

the killer blame the world or his troubles.

AN`EXPERT' SAID IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO WITH PEOPLE being narcissitic and using violence when they percveive that they have been treated unjustly,rather than accepting the situation.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Smoking Gun has Cho Seung-Hui's very disturbing story online.....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0417071vtech1.html

How could this guy write these kinds of stories...be sent to counseling....thought of by most who knew him as a threat and a psycho....???? Yet be able to go out a buy a gun so easily?????

I don't want to start a gun control debate...lord knows that will end nowhere. But, damn. He was only here on a temporary visa.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Actually Bro A, you're attributing Brent's words to me when I just quoted him. No biggie, just don't want to be arrested for something boring like plagiarizing. LOL! I appreciate that this problem is highly complex. I had also given thought to your "just round up the crazies" scenario and just how improbable it is. I guess a good middle ground solution is for all of us to take a little time each day to express kindness to a stranger, possibly helping a person feeling a little disconnected to reconnect albeit in a small way. Probably sounds like insignificant Pollyannaesque crap, but it works.

Many on here, including Bro A, do that kind of thing often.

nvr

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Secret Service officer accidentally fired inside the White House gate,

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Secret Service officers were injured on Tuesday after a gun held by another Secret Service officer accidentally fired inside the White House gate, according to a spokesman, Darrin Blackford.
    Their injuries are non-life threatening, the spokesman said.

One officer suffered a shrapnel wound to the face, and the other was wounded in the leg.

They were taken to George Washington Hospital.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two Secret Service officers were injured on Tuesday after a gun held by another Secret Service officer accidentally fired inside the White House gate, according to a spokesman, Darrin Blackford.

Their injuries are non-life threatening, the spokesman said.

One officer suffered a shrapnel wound to the face, and the other was wounded in the leg.

They were taken to George Washington Hospital.

SOURCE:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=pol...
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Six... those of us who shoot an a regular, formal basis can tell you that many (not all) LEO's are not the best handgunners in the world. I can outshoot several local deputies.

Law enforcment has it's share of AD's and ND's, I'd guess the statistical percentages wouldnt be much better for the "pro's" than us CCW holders. Point is if you dont train like you fight bad things will happen.

~Hill

• badboy
    badboy

THEY ARE SAING THERE ARE 19 SERIOUSLY WOUNDED.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well this topic is about to get a whole lot more dramatic, if that is possible...

Film at eleven

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

wonder what is in the packet sent to NBC by the shooter.?

• badboy
    badboy

He had been in a psychiatric hospital because he felt suicide.

H e wrote morbid stories.

• badboy
    badboy

Part of this video appeared on CHANNEL 5 NEWS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit