BREAKING NEWS...VA TECH SHOOTING!

by SWALKER 128 Replies latest social current

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yep its on CNN - 22 dead at least. Its the biggest schools shooting in US history. Have they got the shooter?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Why does this crap still happen??? Because when stuff like this gets broadcasted, idiots get ideas.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Because when stuff like this gets broadcasted, idiots get ideas."

That's one for the book.

• badboy
    badboy

POLICE HAVE ARRESTED A SUSPECT ON CAMPUS

• badboy
    badboy

HE KILLES ONE PERSON IN A DORMITORY,THEN TWO HOURS LATER,LINED UP AND KILLED 20 PEOPLE EXECTION -STYLE IN THE TECHNOLOGY BUILDING

• kwr
    kwr

I'm just getting sick and tried of these shootings. It is time to change the laws and take control of guns. 10,000+ people are murdered with guns in the USA each year.

• choosing life
    choosing life

22 dead and 28 wounded at present. Apparently a young man shot people first in a dorm. Then 2 hours later, he shot others in a classroom. Why was the college still holding classes 2 hours after the shooting began and the shooter had not been identified?

Horrible situation. I called my daughter at college even though she is no where near Virginia. I feel so sorry for all the victims and their families.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

ABC news just broke in and said there might be as many as 32 dead!!

• DJK
    DJK

I have to agree with you WAC. Years ago when the news was limited to local areas you didn't hear about these things happening. They were happening and now the media has the technology to get the info and the greed to report it. Usually it's the young people who are most effected by it, thinking it's cool or something like that.

• jgnat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit