IN YOUR OPINION...

by LittleToe 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Global Warming threads.

Warlock

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Good thread LT, funny I was thinking about this over the weekend, same thoughts and wondered about this myself.

I think Minimus has a gift with thoughts or what others might want to give their opinons on. I think sex thread do well, opinions for either woman/man

Newbie threads always seem to do well

"New Light" threads or anything from the GB do well.

abr

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    What interests you, and are you put off once the thread reaches ten pages??

I like the "beliefs" topics, but often go to fluff stuff, too.
    I like the newbie questions, but wonder how many are faking their interest to irk responses.
    Still, it's nice to state answers that clear it up.

If I enjoy the threads, the longer the better, I might read all the responses or skip to just answering
    the initial post.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

LT,

HS:
    I believe the word "breast" is far more effective

lol...Perhaps so. Somebody (there is always someone daft enough to do it) should have 607BCE tatooed on one breast and 1914CE on the other. This should give rise to the longest thread in JWD history. HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh, my eyes!!!

I'm getting visions of linking "the times of the gentiles" to a pearl necklace!

• Xena
    Xena

Should make for an interesting honeymoon....

• Terry
    Terry
    Threads in which the originator keeps the conversation alive.

BUSTED!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Xena:You want ink?

Terry:
    Yes, you have been

But on that note, I find the threads where the originator disappears for days a little disconcerting. If someone feels strongly enough to start a thread, WTF are they doing leaving it without the courtesy of a reply for days??

Just a personal gripe.

• juni
    juni

LittleToe said:

But on that note, I find the threads where the originator disappears for days a little disconcerting. If someone feels strongly enough to start a thread, WTF are they doing leaving it without the courtesy of a reply for days??

Just a personal gripe.

That is a pet peeve of mine also Ross!!!!!!! Boy can I tell that your "special day" is around the corner.

Love to you two lovebirds.....You make me happy cause you both are so happy!!

Just keep this in mind ~~~~

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Fest threads easily get the longest run - and this dallas one has still got steam in it!

Somebody (there is always someone daft enough to do it) should have 607BCE tatooed on one breast and 1914CE on the other. This should give rise to the longest thread in JWD history. HS

Yep --- there is always someone daft enough to do it. I know you were thinking of me there HS! I would do it for sure, but I never understood how they got from 607 to 1914 even when I was doing my baptism questions. It feels hypocritical somehow. Anyway I'll run along before I turn this into a tattoo-sex-thread killing thread as I often do....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit