IN YOUR OPINION...

by LittleToe 44 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

sexy back threads and conspiracies .. 9/11 was a conspiracy *ducking under rock thrown ;-)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Dogs...

Swalker

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

HS:
    I believe the word "breast" is far more effective

• Xena
    Xena

Opinion threads cause people always enjoy giving theirs. I know I do.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Dave: Are you hitting on me?

I was TRYING to be subtle... WTG, LT, now everybody knows...

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The thread killer threads, which have no real topic, seem to last for a long time and attract a lot of posts. Music threads seem to last a while as well, and discussions on 607/586/7 attract a lot of long posts, especially if there are a few jw apologists trying to support the wts position.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I do notice any sort of picture thread gets alot of posts, and everyone here is really creative so whenever there's a chance to express their creativity it's always pages and pages of stuff.

As for my favorite types of posts, I like reading anyone's expiriences from the org. I like to read about people who are currently witnesses but don't believe any of it anymore simply because I was in that situation for so long. And recently since I'm considering a tattoo (well actually 2 tattoos I want and Alpha symbol on my left shoulder and an Omega symbol on my right shoulder) I've enjoyed reading about those lately.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, what about things that geniunely kill threads?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

<<<<<<kills threads all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit