Oh, my GOD, I met the most GORGEOUS Bethelite!!! (He's SO spiritual)

by Kudra 58 Replies latest social humour

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Would any of you girls ever be seen with a guy that looks like this?

LOL OMG, I have been seen with a guy that looks like this so what an I say?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LOL, you got me there...

Would you be seen with a guy that looks like this?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Jayhawk. If you could only see my personal photo album you sould find your last photo SO DAMN funny!!! Sad to say the husband in the last pic with persephone (sp) and I....I have a few of him looking about that bad. (way before and after the marriage to him, mind you) LMAO

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

No wonder you are about to swear off men and shaving... LOL. My wife is still teasing me that I had to cut it off and start all over. I had my beard up to almost 2 inches and then I had to cut it back to 1/4 of an inch to look for a job. The beard is back up to a half inch now. Stupid slow hair growth!

Maybe I'll just buy one of those fake costume beards.

• zagor
    zagor

At first I thought this was posted on 1st of April ...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Zagor T~ It sure was. But I think Kudra Dropped off and now it is the 2nd, so we have to be more truthful. Yes that is me with blue hair and I was married to ol' the hippy dude there. He does play bass in a goth band now and well THANK GOODNESS it was just a dress up day. lol

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I like blue. LOL

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yaaaaaay!!

My Spiritual Bethelite thread is back!!

: )

You are all so funky with your crazy hairdos

WELL: For a crazy fling, I agreed, that, before I would turn 30 I would cut bangs!

Oooo. and I did. I am just managing them to be grown out right now. 1 1/2 yrs later!

I am SO wild- I hope they let me into Bethel!

I think that the wildest thing I did to my hair was dye green streaks when I was 29. I actually like that look, it is rather pretty. I might do it again.

:-O

Sparky::::

DID you shave your HEAD??

You better post pics NOW!

• erandir
    erandir

If you don't like the term "Capable Wife," then how about charming mountain goat? (Or how does that scripture go?) maybe lovable hind?

(i'm new here, but i couldn't resist bringing those up...sorry if i offend)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit