Oh, my GOD, I met the most GORGEOUS Bethelite!!! (He's SO spiritual)

by Kudra 58 Replies latest social humour

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I was just telling Sixy that today I decided to give up men. Strictly women for me. No beer, no wine, and furthermore become a raging druggy. I think I will go to memorial and perhaps get closer to God. All the while wasting morgage money on plastic surgery and rob a few local charities to support my new crack habit. Did I mention become a die hard Republican? I might even shave my head for attention!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SPARKPLUG, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Jayhawk...It is done...Just waiting on the nosey poseys to snap shots and take low jabs. It always happens. You know how they knock on us christian womenz...

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sparkplug, you always know how to make us posters smile. Never change!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Jayhawk, I had to get off the pot and change. It started. The avatar changed due to numerous questions regarding the level of pain and discomfort expressed in the last one. And Viola! I am a new woman.....

Maybe I will just shave my legs...and be a Christian Republican! HmmmmThanks for laughing. Most all is meant in fun.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Leg shaving is good. You don't need to give up men though.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I think I could Jayhawk1~ I think I can...I think I can..I think I can...

Ok. You called me on it.

Mythbuster number two Busted. Cant give up on that either. Maybe I will just shave.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Even uptight Christian Republican women have their naughty side...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Anyhow, I know about those Bethelite womens...They are the worst! They are Soooooooooooo BAD! lol And yes we will hang. With the current shaving we have an antlered running Bethelite, two baldies and well...who will be our 4th? Do we need a fifth?

I'm trying to let my hair grow out so that I can make dreads. This is a hard thing for me to do (don't tempt me). I, usually, keep my hair cut close. If I can get past this short curly afro stage into a big afro stage, I'm going to rocking some dreads! Yeehaw!

My hair was kinda like this, but black: Click for Details It's longer now and more puffy!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Anyhow, I know about those Bethelite womens...They are the worst! They are Soooooooooooo BAD! lol And yes we will hang. With the current shaving we have an antlered running Bethelite, two baldies and well...who will be our 4th? Do we need a fifth?

I'm trying to let my hair grow out so that I can make dreads. This is a hard thing for me to do (don't tempt me). I, usually, keep my hair cut close. If I can get past this short curly afro stage into a big afro stage, I'm going to rocking some dreads! Yeehaw!

My hair was kinda like this, but black: Click for Details It's longer now and more puffy!

Oh Ms McD...Don't cut. Don't do it. I kept cutting and I keep having to get past that afro stage. Let it grow mama. Let it grow....

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LOL, I asked my boss yesterday if he thought the "White Man Afro" look of the 70's would ever make a comeback.

Would any of you girls ever be seen with a guy that looks like this?

Meanwhile, I am restarting my new look...

I had to cut my beard off while I was looking for a different job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit