Oh, my GOD, I met the most GORGEOUS Bethelite!!! (He's SO spiritual)

by Kudra 58 Replies latest social humour

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey Artful Dodger:

Ya don't snag a Man-o-God by pursuing worldly education and keeping your household in unChristian disarray!

It takes godly devotion to become a Capable Wife.

>: (

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I think it's a good idea that you save your virginity until marriage. God appreciates that. Just the other day, he was just telling me how annoyed he is by those who can't wait until they have procured a holy marriage license. His exact words were, "L I C E N S E, get one or you'll anger me. L I C E N S E, get one and your sex is clean." Man that guy can jam!

I hear some Aretha in that Jam! We have found our fourth?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Capable Wife.

I hate that term. Gag!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey- Just cause you guys are out boozing-n-schmoozing and the local JUKE JOINT instead of Cultivating the Fruitages of The Spirit and working on Wifely Submission don't whine about not being a Capable Wife!!!

AAAAHHHHH hahaha ahahahah I am A Spiritual Christian Sister.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

What did that one song say about sisters keeping Ruth in mind? So be like Ruth and hit home runs! Oh wait, maybe that's the wrong Ruth.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yes, Abandoned should be the fourth.

...But we ONLY sing Kingdom Melodies.

Make Music and Accompany Yourself in Your Heart to Jah.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

kudra - i am applying for bethel service...is that good enough??? PM if u r ready.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I only would allow Bethelites of 4+ years standing into my "inner sanctuary".

A man of God of many years standing in the presence of the Faithful and Discreet Slave is the only servant of Jah that can provide the Husbandly direction and headship towards the Capable Wife that I hope to be.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well with a naughty wifey like you...we should start with that lude song.."Firn and Determined" lol (did you not always think that sounded sick?...I did)

• Kudra
    Kudra

FIRM and DETERMINED!!!!!!!!!

aaaa! ahahahahahhahah - I never thought of that one--

8-O

I shall ask that of My Bethelite on our Nuptual Night:

My dearest One: Are you Firm... ...and Determined??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit