Oh, my GOD, I met the most GORGEOUS Bethelite!!! (He's SO spiritual)

by Kudra 58 Replies latest social humour

• Kudra
    Kudra

and I'm dropping out of school. I think that this might be the only way for me to achieve my long time goal of finally getting into BETHEL!!

I feel so giddy. I can wait to "render my due" in "Christian wifely subjection".

!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I can make you feel giddy too. I got experience.

• Kudra
    Kudra

No!

I am saving my sacred maidenhood for the Christian marital bed.

I flee from uncleanness like Joseph from Potifar's wife.

Get behind me Satan.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

hey, WAC has obviously been PRACTICING alot! Do you wanna give it up to some virgin who doesn't know what he is doing? :) Or a liar?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Get behind me Satan.

Ok, if you say so.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

LOL Kudra! I was just telling Sixy that today I decided to give up men. Strictly women for me. No beer, no wine, and furthermore become a raging druggy. I think I will go to memorial and perhaps get closer to God. All the while wasting morgage money on plastic surgery and rob a few local charities to support my new crack habit. Did I mention become a die hard Republican? I might even shave my head for attention!

Wow..and all the while you are going after Bethelites. WTF?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Sparky:

YES! We'll hang: We'll be a cool juxtaposition-duo that will be groovier than the Village People!

"The Whoring Harlot and The Bethel Starlette"!

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I feel so giddy. I can wait to "render my due" in "Christian wifely subjection".

This figures. All of that talk last night in your thread about mopping your floor makes sense now.

Mop away Cinderella!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I think it's a good idea that you save your virginity until marriage. God appreciates that. Just the other day, he was just telling me how annoyed he is by those who can't wait until they have procured a holy marriage license. His exact words were, "L I C E N S E, get one or you'll anger me. L I C E N S E, get one and your sex is clean." Man that guy can jam!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    "The Whoring Harlot and The Bethel Starlette"!

Hey WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE HO?

Anyhow, I know about those Bethelite womens...They are the worst! They are Soooooooooooo BAD! lol And yes we will hang. With the current shaving we have an antlered running Bethelite, two baldies and well...who will be our 4th? Do we need a fifth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit