by Hortensia 52 Replies latest jw friends

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

WOW !!!!!!

Skeptic1914

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Hortensia))))))))

Wow girl you've been to hell and back! I'm glad to hear you are safe and knew to get yourself out of there when you did, in the mean time keep safe! Have you thought of moving so he won't know where you are? I know that's something I had to do for my own safety.

I'll be thinking positive vibes for you and sure wishing all turns out well. Keep us posted.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Hortensia,

I'm glad that you posted here right away. You received the encouragement and love you required in an instant. I, as so many others here, truly feel your pain. I have found my personal situation to be greatly helped through the AL-ANON Family Group. Dealing with a couple of mentally ill JW alcoholics has nearly put me over the edge.
    I'm caught in the middle of their feuding and destructive behavior. It has become dangerous and I am seeking to protect myself and my family. You must not give up. Practical solutions will be brought to your attention when you are ready for them - some have been already. I have learned that detachment [needed at this point for me in my struggle] does not mean you become cold and uncaring; it is NOT amputation.
    Your husband needs help. So do you. The state of despair in which you now find yourself is probably in combination with shock and denial that this really could have happened. Please avail yourself of every form of help possible to help you cope with this nightmare.

Love,

CoCo

• anewme
    anewme

((((((Hortensia))))))))

How horrific!!!!!!!!

First take care of your own safety. Then concern yourself with your husband's issues.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I echo the other comments here: what a horrific thing to have to go through!

Is there someone you trust who will come and stay with you,over night as well? You need to be comforted by real people and not just this JWD.

TS

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Wow! Glad you are physically fine and hope you are finding your inner strength. I wish you all the calmness and peace you need right now, and in the future as you deal with this. (((((((hugs))))))) Kitten Whiskers

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow, I am so glad that you sent a police officer back to check on him, and you did not go in yourself. No matter what happen to him, make sure that you recieve an Order of Protection against this man. You have no way of knowing in his twisted mind what he might do to you if he get out.

Please call a domestic volence agency in your area. They can help you with whatever you need, and usually have free counseling services. You must be terrified, and that would be normal. It is also normal after a traumatic event to have flashbacks and nightmares. You need to be able to vent this with others that understand what you are dealing with. That is why it is good to be connected with a Domestic Violence agency. Good luck we are here for you.

Leslie

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((Hortensia))))

You can't just go with the flow here. For your own safety and others you have to speak with the doctors, find out what is happening etc. I wouldn't feel safe just changing the locks. If he's on the loose and still psychotic then you're still in danger.

Thinking of you

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What anewme said.

Put your own oxygen mask on
    before helping other passengers.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

(((((((Hortensia))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest