worst week in my life

by Hortensia 52 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

((((Hortensia)))) Does your husband have a history of mental illness? Has he been on any sort of anti-depressants? Did the police discuss his health with you? If he has been treated for mental illness, you might want to contact his physician for advice, and to inform him of what has happened. Sounds as if both of you might need an attorney. You need professiuonal guidance to work through this situation. Don't let youself get run down while you are dealing with all of this turmoil - see your own doctor if you need help coping. People here on JWD can certainly be supportive if you need to vent, but this does go beyond general advice, and you need professional help.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Ooooo...I worked with a woman that something simular happened to her. Not the shooting part. Her husband started acting strange, violent, not like him at all... She went to her pastor and the pastor suggested the police. Much later, he was diagnosed with having had a stroke. They are back together now and everything is fine.

Good luck and I wish you and your husband well soon.

lisa

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

What a horrible week! How betrayed you must feel. Do you think you ever be able to be comfortable or relax around him again?

• restrangled
    restrangled

{{{{{{{{{Hortensia}}}}}}}}}}}}

What a terrible situation. I so very sorry.

r.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have a friend whose husband went from a nice gentle man to violent. They found out he was diabetic and this was causing his irrational behaviour.

I am sorry you are going thru this.

You seem very calm and have it together for what you have just dealt with.

purps

• Gill
    Gill

(((((( Hortensia )))))))

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Whew! Take care of yourself!

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

OMG Hortensia,

Hang in there! You have been thru hell and back, but you are a survivor...I hope they get to the bottom of why your husband suddenly became psychotic.

getting some theraputic help with a professional would be a good idea for yourself to do...keep us updated, we are all here for you

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sounds like he is too far gone mentally and that he will need some professional treatment to get over it if he does. I am glad he didn't cause you any serious physical harm when he was so foolishly accusing you of casting spells on him.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It is very painful to love somebody who struggles mightily with personal demons (speaking metaphorically of course) such as your husband does. A close relative of mine who I love dearly has had some close calls with madness, and I don't know if she'll ever be out of the woods completely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit