What sets your feet to dancing?

by Frannie Banannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I like most kinds of music, but I've never had any interest in dancing. Women have had to literally drag me on to dance floors, and I don't know why, as there were always plenty of other men around they could dance with. The only time I ever dance is to make people finally quit nagging me about it. It's a lot of effort with little, if any reward. If I want to get all sweaty I can go outside and mow the lawn, and that way I'm not getting my good clothes all sweaty.

Ok, I have to admit I occasionally enjoyed a polka when I was younger and half drunk, but I'd likely pop a knee if I tried it now.

W

Sorry Finally-Free, but if you like the ladies, you gotta dance. They love to see us make fools of ourselves for them.

Nvr

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Give me a good jazz fusion funk band and I'm in heaven! I'll be trying to sing and dance!

Tom Browne's "Funkin' for Jamaica"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCCUPRCbeMg

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

FF, not even when you're alone and some really hot tune is playing? Doesn't get your feet to tapping or jiggling the least little bit?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Sorry Finally-Free, but if you like the ladies, you gotta dance. They love to see us make fools of ourselves for them.

I know all about it. I'm pretty good at that.

W

• onacruse
    onacruse

Did you see Clyde the Glide on that (whatever) TV show (Wifey is always taping it...Jeeeezz! LOL)

Anyway...his butt and mine work pretty much the same way--we think we're workin' it, but it just ain't workin' !

However, just give me a good old three-chord r&b, and I can't help but shake my booty.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Rick James, Super Freak.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

SALSA, baby!

Nina

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Tom Browne's "Funking for Jamaica"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCCUPRCbeMg

Very fresh.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

SALSA, baby!

Let's do some merengue while we're at it, cruzanheart!

Nvr( Master Merenguero)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Jaguar, you got a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit