What sets your feet to dancing?

by Frannie Banannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What type of music, particular songs, CD's, etc. ALWAYS sets your feet to dancing, is absolutely irresistable???

For me, it's 50's, 60's 70's R&R and R&B.

• blondie
    blondie

I am discovering disco for the first time.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oh, that is SO much fun to dance to with a partner, Blondie! And it's really pretty stuff to watch. I'll bet you're having lots of fun, eh?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Though he's no longer popular, especially around us, this will always get my feet to dancin.

Hit it Mickey

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TKRxkg8TnGc

• Hannah
    Hannah

disco definately gets me up and moving---great for house cleaning too!

Frannie, are you Canadian "eh"?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like most kinds of music, but I've never had any interest in dancing. Women have had to literally drag me on to dance floors, and I don't know why, as there were always plenty of other men around they could dance with. The only time I ever dance is to make people finally quit nagging me about it. It's a lot of effort with little, if any reward. If I want to get all sweaty I can go outside and mow the lawn, and that way I'm not getting my good clothes all sweaty.

Ok, I have to admit I occasionally enjoyed a polka when I was younger and half drunk, but I'd likely pop a knee if I tried it now.

W

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Proph, regardless, Mickey ALWAYS has good tunes and a terrific beat!

Hannah, no, not Canadian. Guess I picked it up here on the forum. It's easier to type "eh?" than to type "don't you?"

• Hannah
    Hannah

Oh yea, I agree that Mickey has great booty shakin' tunes, however, my moves don't exactly look anything like his.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Whatever's funky fresh.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

All of it. I love dancing and I love all types. My favorite music is country, but anything that allows me to move around makes me feel awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit