What sets your feet to dancing?

by Frannie Banannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I've turned on the stereo. So, I'll be listening to it. Right now, I got on mellow music. I don't know if I'll change up or not. I'm playing a song called "A Love So Fine".

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, you're making me want to have a drink and get tipsy! But, I don't know if my stomach can handle it? I've been feeling ill after drinking, lately. I'll see! Maybe, it was the medications that I was on! Cheers!

Cheers, MsMcDucket!!

Sometimes do my housework to Michael Jackson or U2 - get through it zestfully and have a good ole stomp around

You and me, TOO, Bernadette!!! That's the best way to do it!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think I've got ADD cause when I'm playing music, I just want to sit and listen! Nothing makes me want to clean up the house! I'm listening to "Song Cry" by Jay Z now. It's one of his mellow raps.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Okay Nvr, I know you've heard this one. Ridin' High http://lanier2.imeem.com/music/Ao88gtZs/riding_high/

Thanks MsMcD! It had been years! Good lookin' out.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I have been shamelessly plugging this album and will do so again because it is really really good - MIKA - Love in a Cartoon Motion - every track has me dancing - especially Lollipop and Grace Kelly.

• zagor
    zagor

I did some salsa classes couple of months ago but didn't complete it. Just recently had someone chasing me to do tango classes, I don't know if it is really my thing but I just might try and see how I go, hopefully I enjoy it too lol

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Somebody, finally, posted "Slip Away" by Clarence Carter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08dA9rzBO8U&NR

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Why thank you Sir Nose. Your nick reminds me of a song called Sir Nose Devoid of Funk. Do you know that song? I'm, also, having a hard time finding "Funkenteology". Do you know that one?

Yes, "Sir Nose d'Voidoffunk (Pay Attention--B3M)" has a legendary bassline. I love the song; none of my friends understand how I can get down to a 10-minute long nursery rhyme! But then again, most of them aren't down with the P-Funk!

I believe you are referring to "Funkentelechy...?" If you are, then yes, I like that one too, and it's also on "Funkentelechy vs. The Placebo Syndrome." If that's not what you mean, tell me what you know about that song and I'll try to find the rest.

I'm familiar with nearly all of Parliament Funkadelic's work.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What sets your feet to dancing?

MY DIVORCE!!! AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!

w

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I sure would like to "Go Cruzin" with Ms McD and Frannie!

Listening to those tunes they named and just boppin along with them...what fun...=Golden Girls Cruzin.... What fun...

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit