Or, ESPECIALLY,

SHAG or:

HORIZONTAL BOP to!

Those are the only dances I know!!!

BA- Poor me.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

SALSA, baby!

HotCHA-CHA-CHA, Nina! Does Big Tex like dat Salsa, too? I like salsa, too. I had forgotten about that.

Yall're all naming stuff that I like, too. My feet are jigglin' and my booty's quakin' just thinkin' about it!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Very fresh.

Why thank you Sir Nose. Your nick reminds me of a song called Sir Nose Devoid of Funk. Do you know that song? I'm, also, having a hard time finding "Funkenteology". Do you know that one?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Breathe in, breathe out:

Think: Fewer hormones.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Donald Byrd - Fallin' like (dominoes) http://youtube.com/watch?v=16_RNvYWogs Jazz/funk

Ok, I'll quit here. As you know, I'm capable of going crazy on a music thread!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Dayum, BRO A ,
    You're the Mac Daddy with all that material in your repetoir.

Nvr
  • nvrgnbk
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hey, yall. One time I was sitting in my car waiting in line at the drive-thru banking thingie. It was hot, the a/c was cranked and I was listening to some tunes on the radio. They have a terrific R&R station here and it was cranked that day. I was sittin' there be-boppin' and dancin' in my seat when I happened to glance over at the car to my left. There was a little girl about 5 or 6 yo just cracking up and pointing at me. I just laughed and smiled and waved and went on jivin' to my tunes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I challenge anyone to listen to the James Brown box set and not get up and dance. I don't care how white you are, you will be able to move and find your natural rhythm with James. Then there's KC and the Sunshine Band and Funk music in general. How about Tommy Row?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're beautiful Frannie Banannie!

Keep up the partyin'!

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit