You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

by OUTLAW 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry
    you must "Live your life in a manner that is pleasing to Jehovah".

Coincidentally they also preach that the only people who please Jehovah are The Witnesses

Like the pleasing people Jesus found when he came the first time right? Oh wait, there weren't any "pleasing" to Him. Well one, "This is my son in whom I am well pleased". Technically, God sees his Son's blood when he sees his people, since we all sin. Since, the JW's reject the Son for themselves, they cannot be pleasing. They are not "covered" by the one thing that is pleasing.

I'm sure that the watchtower circus hoops that I used to jump through were pleasing to the bean counters in Brooklyn, but certainly not to God.

• carla
    carla

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confused on this issue! Seems all you who were jw's had no unity in the matter either! Would it be fair then to say it really doesn't matter if one becomes a jw afterall? The jw really can't argue that you must become a jw because they will already have said Jesus will decide, but then on the other hand you must be associated with God's org to make it. This whole discussion only goes in circles. Maybe that's the idea, keep people busy with circular arguments then they will never have the time or energy to see what scripture really has to say. It's strange, I was brought up that to speculate and teach as fact was downright sinful. But then I wasn't a jw.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Yeah, I was taught that if you didn't listen to the "truth" after you had been preached to that you would be considered a goat; therefore, you'd have the "mark of the beast" and would be killed at Armageddon. This is what the preaching work is about, separating the sheep from the goats so that Jehovah could kill the ones that didn't listen. I was told that people that didn't get a chance to hear and accept the truth (like the people in the deepest part of a jungle) would, probably, not be killed. They'd get to have a chance to accept Jehovah during the 1000 year reign.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The dubs are not really morphying they are just adjusting their doctrines slightly as the passage of time exposes them as false or otherwise makes them impractical. They will continue to be an exploitative and manipulative organisation with one manifest agenda and a completely different hidden real agenda the existence of which the R&F don't even suspect is there.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The thing I found odd is..If you state to a JW..That JW`s believe that God intends to exterminate everyone but JW`s,they will deny it..They will lie to your face!..I`m not the only one who has experienced this.....As it is happening in many different places..WBT$ must have given instructions to thier "Cult",the "Jehovah`s Witness`s" for this lie to be promoted...OUTLAW

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Good thread OUTLAW

I think also think the JW religion is morphing maybe they are on morphine!

• Farkel
    Farkel

onacruse,

: So, as far as my memory goes, here's how it is, and has always been (corrections welcome):

Welcome!

:1) If you die before Armageddon, JW or not, your chances for a resurrection are basically equal with every human on this planet;

This notion encouraged suicide. Every suicide victim wins.

:2) If you die before Armageddon, and you are a JW, your chances for resurrection are significantly increased, if not assured;

This notion encouraged suicide. Every suicide victim wins. Someone who dies of cancer also wins. This is why dubs are SO happy when a believer or non-believer dies these days. THEY get a resurrection/

:3) If you die during Armageddon (i.e., the avenging angels deliberately destroy you), and you are not a JW, then you are kaput;

This is why suicide is a better option. Resurrection is guaranteed.

: 4) If you die during Armageddon, and you are a JW (i.e., the avenging angels stood back and let you die one of those circumstantial deaths at the hands of Gog and Magog), then you are absolutely assured of a resurrection.

I don't know much about Gog and Maytag, but I think one of them is a thingy that washes shirts and stuff.

: 5) If you are one of the anointed, then you might or might not survive Armageddon...but, in either case, you are absolutely absolutely assured of a resurrection.

Why would one need to "resurrect" another one who is supposed to be immortal by virtue of sipping some wine and eating a cracker and farting from time-to-time as most people who don't sip that wine and don't eat those crackers do themselves?

Farkel, who doesn't understand this stuff Class

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Farkel, Im not familiar with option #4 at all, could you explain that more?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

: 4) If you die during Armageddon, and you are a JW (i.e., the avenging angels stood back and let you die one of those circumstantial deaths at the hands of Gog and Magog), then you are absolutely assured of a resurrection.

I don't know much about Gog and Maytag, but I think one of them is a thingy that washes shirts and stuff.

Maybe Gog was the name of the Maytag repairman who sat around and did nothing day after day.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..My Man! ..So good to see you on the board!..Saw you put up a few more of your tunes on another thread..Too cool!..I will be getting a computer with "Sound" by summer!..LOL!!..I will be looking forward to hearing your keyboards...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit