You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

by OUTLAW 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

May 15, 2006 article "Are You Prepared For Salvation?" makes it quite clear that any JW insinuating that 'You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System' is indulging in 'Heavenly Deception'

Whoops, 'Heavenly Deception' is the Moonies, make that 'Fair Game'

Whoops, 'Fair Game' is The Way.

Anyhoo, I can't post it as I have set WTCD 2006 up on another computer and I have no way of sending the quote to this one.

Cheers

Chris

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Who the hell really wants their "new system" anyhow?

Not me says I.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am a little late finding this topic, but I want to post because it is a subject of constant debate in our house . I maintain that the WT teaches that only"dubs " will survive .- the family insist that only God and Jesus judge and, "Who knows?"

In fact , as posters have said already, the WT says both, at different times to please itself and to deliberately muddy the water. They can point to passages that give a "softer" view when it may be awkward to tell the truth . The truth, as everybody within the borg knows, is that you have to be "In the Truth" to survive Armageddon.

This is the article from May 2006

w06

5/15pp.23-24pars.11-12AreYouPreparedforSurvival?***

"To survive the end of the present wicked system of things, we must do more than believe that it will be destroyed. We must exercise faith, taking full advantage of God’s provisions for survival. Of course, we need to exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of God’s Son, Jesus Christ. (John 3:16, 36) However, we do well to remember that only those actually inside Noah’s ark survived the Flood. Similarly, the cities of refuge in ancient Israel provided protection for the unintentional manslayer only if he first fled to such a city and then remained inside it until the death of the high priest. (Numbers 35:11-32) In the tenth plague upon Egypt in Moses’ day, the firstborn of the Egyptians were killed, but those of the Israelites were spared. Why? Jehovah had instructed Moses: "They [the Israelites] must take some of the blood [of the Passover lamb] and splash it upon the two doorposts and the upper part of the doorway belonging to the houses in which they will eat it. . . . And none of you should go out of the entrance of his house until morning." (Exodus 12:7, 22) Which firstborn among the Israelites would have dared to ignore such God-given instructions by going outside a house marked with the blood splashed on the two doorposts and the upper part of the doorway?

We therefore have reason to think carefully about our personal situation. Are we actually inside Jehovah’s arrangement of spiritual protection? When the great tribulation strikes, tears of joy and thankfulness will stream down the faces of those who have sought such protection. For others, there will be only tears of sorrow and regret.

w065/15p.24par.15AreYouPreparedforSurvival?***

Individuals wanting to become part of the Christian congregation must meet certain requirements. Logically, modern-day ridiculers are kept out, even as such ones found no place in Noah’s ark. "

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BluesBrother..This confused me also..Which is why I made the thread..I come to find we`re all hearing the same story in different parts of the world..WBT$ "does" want to muddy the waters..After posting and reading posts it seems to come down to this..#1:No one knows who will make it through armageddon except God..2#:After armageddon there will be a 1,000 year trial period and a second cleansing(Amageddon number2).Only Jehovah`s Witness`s will survive the second armageddon."Only" Jehovah`s Witness`s will live in the "New System" after armageddon number2.....NO#2 is the answer the WBT$ dosen`t want the general public to know about.....NO#1 is the "Official Answer" given to anybody who dosen`t know better...OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

OUTLAW,

Today may me a good time to ask your Mom again. Here is today's Text....

Cheers
    Chris

They were . . . eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark.-Matt. 24:38.

When Jesus referred to the days of Noah, he did not speak of the violence, the false religion, or the immorality-grievous as those were. The error that Jesus highlighted was the refusal of people to heed the warning being given. They were just living "normal" lives! But a flood was coming, and Noah was preaching righteousness. His words and his conduct should have been a warning to them. Still, they "took no note until the flood came and swept them all away." (Matt. 24:39) Looking back on those times, we see the wisdom of Noah's course. After a great many years, the faith of Noah led to his salvation through the Flood. However, Jehovah executed judgment on all those who were living "normal" lives and taking no note of the meaning of the times they were living in. w 9/1/05 4, 5a

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

From the 9/1/05 WT they refer to....

9 In the days of Noah, Jehovah brought mankind to ruin because of the extreme violence of wicked humans abetted by the Nephilim. What of today? Is the earth any less violent than it was then? Hardly! Moreover, just as in Noah's day, people today are going about their business, trying to live a "normal" life, refusing to heed the warnings being sounded. (Luke 17:26, 27) Is there any reason, then, to doubt that Jehovah will once again bring mankind to ruin? No.

10 Hundreds of years before the Flood, Enoch prophesied the destruction that must come in our day. (Jude 14, 15) Jesus too spoke of the coming "great tribulation." (Matthew 24:21) Other prophets warned of that time. (Ezekiel 38:18-23; Daniel 12:1; Joel 2:31, 32) And in the book of Revelation, we read a graphic description of that final destruction. (Revelation 19:11-21) As individuals, we imitate Noah and are active as preachers of righteousness. We take note of Jehovah's warnings and lovingly help our neighbors to do the same. Hence, like Noah, we walk with God. Indeed, it is vital that any who desire life keep on walking with God. How can we do that in view of the pressures that we face each day? We need to cultivate strong faith in the outworking of God's purpose.-Hebrews 11:6.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Any newer articles on this subject?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit