You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

by OUTLAW 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fairchild
    fairchild

I don't know but I've been around JWs since the eighties and I was always taught that there is only 1 group of people that will be destroyed at armageddon, and that would be the group of people who know the truth (who are JWs) and who turn their backs from them or who are disfellowshipped. All other people will have a resurrection and they will have a chance to "do the right thing" and thus live forever. That's what I've always been told as far as I know. Wich sucks for me because I'd be in the losing group

• Clam
    Clam
    You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

I don't want to live in the New System. It sounds crap and I'd rather be dead thanks.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Serpents WTS principals use a microphone.

Serpents WTS principals speak with a forked tongue.

Serpents WTS principals wiggle around a lot on teachings and practices.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Just sounds like a plain old flip flop to me ...

• restrangled
    restrangled

Here is the version I learned:

Baptized witness in good standing.....(survivor/new order)

Baptized witness with baptized Kids....(same as above)

Baptized witness with unbaptized Kids....(kids dead)

Baptized witness who has left the truth (dead) (has returned to his own vomit)

Unbeliever who has rejected a witness (dead)

Unbeliever who has never received a witness (possible life)

Baptized witness in good standing who dies in this system (resurrection)

Unbaptized person who dies in this system (maybe....up to god but most likely not)

Unbaptized person who died as a child of a baptized witness.....(maybe...up to god ...but most likely not)

ANYONE WANT TO ADD MORE? THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER.!!!!!

r.

• juni
    juni

I'll drink to that restrangled!! That's what my leaky memory retained.

Soo with that being said and also agreeing w/Clam (who the hell wants to be there anyway for more meetings, etcetera etcetera) I'll go grab some liquid gold and join OUTLAW and Dismembered who would keep me in stitches and whoever the hell else wants to join. Party on !!!

Juni and margaritas for all

***Somehow I think ABR might pay us a visit.......

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    (who the hell wants to be there anyway for more meetings, etcetera etcetera)

C'mon guys, in the new system, the meetings will be PERFECT. Surely you'll reconsider.LOL!

PARTY ON INDEED! ( hey I just used a favorite Watchtower word)

• juni
    juni

Well howdy nvrgnbk.

Juni

• Perry
    Perry

Blondie wrote:

In 1995, the separating work was moved forward to the beginning of the great tribulation, meaning that if a non-JW dies today he/she goes to Sheol/Hades and can be resurrected.

Franz would never have let Jesus move the separating work up that far. Statistically, it was really bad for business. These newer guys just don't know how to keep Jesus in line like 'ole Freddie did.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Franz would never have let Jesus move the separating work up that far. Statistically, it was really bad for business. These newer guys just don't know how to keep Jesus in line like 'ole Freddie did.

LMAO! Perry. Truer words were never spoken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit