You no longer need to be a JW to get into the New System..???

by OUTLAW 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

*** w89 9/1 p. 19 par. 7 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the "flesh" that Jesus Christ said would be saved through the worst tribulation of all human history.

I was baptised in 86. This is what I always thought was true, nine years DF, that thought never left me. Seems now what goes around is even people that are not JW's will be saved. While I was "IN" there was never that security that as a JW I would make it anyway.

Now I just don't think about it.

purps

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blondie..Once again Thank-You!..Your a sweetheart!.....So..You may make it through to the New System even if your a non JW..But..In the end if your not a JW,God will kill you.....Which is what the WBT$ has said all along..This new way of explaining it is just a smoke screen as to what they truely preach..How decietfull..How demented!..How very much like the WBT$..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

Additional comments on who will survive:

*** w99 6/15 p. 6 Vandalism Can Be Eliminated ***

As a result, they become members of an international brotherhood known for cleanness and good manners, the worldwide congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In harmony with Ephesians 4:24, these sincere Christians have "put on the new personality which was created according to God’s will in true righteousness and loyalty." Soon the world will be filled with such people because these will be the only ones who will survive and live forever.—Compare Luke 23:43.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello OUTLAW, my good fellow!

blondie is doing a great job at providing quotations.

So, as far as my memory goes, here's how it is, and has always been (corrections welcome):

1) If you die before Armageddon, JW or not, your chances for a resurrection are basically equal with every human on this planet;

2) If you die before Armageddon, and you are a JW, your chances for resurrection are significantly increased, if not assured;

3) If you die during Armageddon (i.e., the avenging angels deliberately destroy you), and you are not a JW, then you are kaput;

4) If you die during Armageddon, and you are a JW (i.e., the avenging angels stood back and let you die one of those circumstantial deaths at the hands of Gog and Magog), then you are absolutely assured of a resurrection.

5) If you are one of the anointed, then you might or might not survive Armageddon...but, in either case, you are absolutely absolutely assured of a resurrection.

• Mad
    Mad

Darth, most religions believe they are the only right one- and that, as a result, they will primarily be the ones saved. That's NO problem with me- after all, isn't it in Christ's hands- NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS? And, yes, when one is stupid enough to teach a Guess as a Fact- one DOES make excuses! My Brotherhood does & says a LOT of stupid things. However, it is the only one that has the courage to trash Tradition that is false ( Hellfire, Trinity, X-Mas, Easter, etc) and stand by what is True- even if we have a lot of ridiculous beliefs regarding prophecy, and have problems in other areas. We TRY, many just pretend!

• Mad
    Mad

Cellist, if you don't look beyond PEOPLE, you will never have Faith!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There it is for all to see..Another WBT$ line of bullshit Busted..Blondie and Purps thanks for putting the WBT$ own words on screen..Ya gotta love the "Smart Ladys"..LOL!!..Thanks to all!...OUTLAW

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Does it trash all false traditions or just the ones it feels it can get away with? If your married you dont by chance wear a wedding ring? Do you know of elders who wear wedding rings?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Onacruse..Hey bud!..I knew all that,the suprise to me was Non JW`s would survive armageddon..The catch is,according to the New Rules,they will eventually be destroyed..A spin on the same old story..A smoke screen to cover up what the WBT$ really preach`s..When I tell a Jehovah`s Witness that they support an organization that intends to kill everyone on the planet except Jehovah`s Witness`s and they say:"No thats not what we believe.".Thats a total lie and they know it!..The WBT$ has taught Jehovah`s Witness`s a new way to lie about thier religion.To make it more acceptable to the rest of the world..And ..Not a word of it is true...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf
    the UN scandel,the generation change,blood factions now acceptable..The WBT$ is morphing before our eyes and JW`s dont see it..LOL!!..It`s not a religion its an insane asylum

That continues to kill.

The WBT$ has taught Jehovah`s Witness`s a new way to lie about thier religion.To make it more acceptable to the rest of the world..And ..Not a word of it is true...

Yet, the "gluttons for poison in due season" label It All as "THE TRUTH". Fascinating, isn't It?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ OUTLAW }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Prop up a chair for me there darlin'...I've got the roast dub on a stick ready for bbqing my friend....YUMMO! LOL!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit